9.

I apologize for any mistakes

~comment and enjoy <3

"Hey boy!" Nick called out as Louis passed the group of boys. Harry rolls his eyes, he certainly didn't want Louis to be near him.

Their exchange yesterday wasn't friendly whatsoever, and Harry wanted to keep it that way.

"What?" Louis answered stopping in his tracks.

"You're a piece of shit." Nick insults the blue eyed boy. "Instead of being here, why don't you go and suck some cock? It's what your probably best at anyways." He rolls his eyes.

"Honestly, I'm really jealous of the people who haven't met you." Louis says.

"Hm." Nick hums, not able to say anything else.

"Fuck you." Louis mumbled, and walked off.

Harry didn't feel right doing this, constantly testing the blue eyed teen. He was never like this until he met Nick, Harry wasn't as cruel as people think.

"What's wrong mate?" Nick asked, nudging his friend's elbow.

"Nothing." Harry replied with a small smile.

"Alright guys who's ready to party tonight!?" Nick asked, everyone at their table cheered, while Harry was in deep thought.

He's been confused with his feelings for a month now, he felt screwed.

Am I screwed? He frowned.

"Yeah let's party.." Harry chuckles nervously. Harry and his friends drink until they're unable to stand, Harry himself sat on a nearby couch.

He wanted to go home, he wanted to snuggle into his blankets and relax. Time was ticking very slowly for him. "Alright I got, nicotine, heroin, and morphine. What do you want?" Nick lists to Harry.

The two went to a college party, it was one of Harry's new hobbies after him and Louis broke up. Harry points to morphine. "One morphine up!" Nick yelled and handed Harry the drug happily.

He decided to party his thoughts away. I mean, he was the one who stopped loving Louis, so he felt that he shouldn't be thinking about the blue eyed boy at all. He knew Louis still has feelings for him and it pissed Harry off that he does.

Harry sighs and takes his phone out of his pocket and goes to his messages. He unblocks Louis' number and messages him.

Harry:
You need to understand that I don't love you anymore. Move on, please. It's killing me and I hate people calling me gay in school. Move the fuck on.

read at 10:41 pm

Louis:
You think I haven't tried? I've tried hating you and loving myself more than I love you. And I honestly wish I didn't love you. You're the worst thing that's ever happened to me. I just can't get over you, so don't tell me to move the fuck on. I'll let go when I'm ready to.

He reads over Louis' text, and weirdly felt a pang in his chest. "Get off your phone, your girl is waiting for you inside." Nick informed Harry interrupting his thoughts. The curly haired teen nods, and stands up.

He hopes it'll be a good night.

He walks through the crowd of sweaty people dancing and meets up with his girlfriend whose surrounded by a few guys.

"Hey babe," He greeted and leaned down to kiss her lips. She only smiles at him and dodges his kiss, causing him to become confused as he kisses her cheek. "You okay?"

"Yep." She replies, facing one of the guys and leans in a little too close to talk to him over the loud music.

Harry's thoughts were on Louis' message, and he felt like a jerk, sort of.

~LouisSmolBean
💙💚