17.

I apologize for any mistakes

~enjoy <3

"Any favorite teachers so far?" Niall asked, taking a seat next to Harry.

"Yeah. Mr. Dinh, he's really cool." Harry laughed. His teacher gave out snacks and he was laid back about everything. There was only one rule and it was to not be so loud.

"Isn't he the asian one?" Niall questions a little too loud, a few people who walked by turn their heads towards them.

"No need to say that, but yes. And I don't think he's even fully asian he has to be mixed." Harry assumed opening his bottle of water.

"I like Ms. Carr," Niall pauses looking around mischievously. "She's thick." He giggles.

"Oh my god," Harry groans.

"It's true. She has big cake." Niall winks.

Harry wasn't paying attention to his Irish friend, he caught a glimpse of Louis sitting down at a table alone, wiping his eyes.

"Harry!" Niall dreaded out.

"Hold on." Harry mumbled to Niall and slowly walks up to the crying teen. Once he was near Louis' table he takes a seat right next to him.

"Go away, whoever you are." Louis sniffles.

"Nah, I don't think so." Harry chuckles.

"What Styles?" He removes his hands from his eyes, hearing Harry's voice made him want to cry even more.

Harry gives Louis a sympathetic smile, patting his arm lightly. "Kinda looks like you needed a shoulder to cry on." He exclaims.

Louis glares at him up and down. "Even if I did, I definitely wouldn't come to your arse." He said causing Harry to wince.

Well, ouch.

"If you have no one to go to I'll always be here, Lou-"

"Aren't you busy with a girlfriend of yours?" Louis sasses.

"What's wrong Louis? Seriously." Harry became serious, moving his hand away from Louis' arm.

Harry really couldn't believe that he was checking up on Louis, usually he wouldn't care about what the blue eyed teen was fretting about, but this is different.

"Fuck off." Louis grumbled.

"No one else will take care of you right now so I might as well do it. What's going on?" Harry was waiting impatiently for Louis' answer.

Louis clenches his fists together. "I wish people who were in a relationship with me could take it more seriously. I'm tired of getting cheated on." He says.

"Oh no," Harry whispers.

"Lucas cheated on me. You cheated on me. What or who else could cheat on me?" Louis said defeated.

Louis had recently found out that Lucas had been cheating on him with two other people. Louis knew he should've gone through Lucas' phone long ago.

"Sorry for cheating on you." Harry apologizes.

"If you were really sorry you wouldn't have done it at all. At least tell me if you don't want me anymore don't go behind my back fucking everyone." Louis sasses.

"How could you say that?" Anger boiled in Harry.

"How could I not?" Louis rolls his eyes and stood up from his seat on the bench. Louis' friends were busy and didn't have much time to eat lunch with him, he was on his own.

Harry followed after Louis, and stood in front of the blue eyed teen, furrowing his brows and breathing heavily.

"You make me seem like I'm the bad guy here," Harry says.

"Actually you are the bad guy Harry. After three years you cheated! You made me feel like I'm not good enough! I felt like shit! The whole entire fucking time I felt like I was the one screwing up, but no! It was you! So you're the bad guy whether you like it or not!" Louis yelled, stomping his foot down on the ground.

Harry gulps and looks everywhere else, avoiding Louis' gaze.

"Bye jackass." Louis left Harry standing there looking like a fool.

A/N
i will try to update more but im not feeling this book.

go check out my other book, Blind Date.

hope you like it c:

~LouisSmolBean
💙💚