8.

I apologize for any mistakes

~enjoy <3

It was just your average Wednesday evening, Louis had a meeting with the coaches about football and Harry's whole situation as well.

They claimed he was slacking off and they don't need a captain who does that, they need a captain who sets good examples and who takes sports seriously.

"I don't know what's wrong with you but you need to step your game up Styles! That little slut out there won't get you anywhere!" Coach Anderson screams in Harry's face.

Harry rolls his eyes, he had already enough of this 'talk' with everyone. He constantly heard about it everyday and he was getting tired of it.

"Okay," Harry shrugs. "My girlfriend isn't a slut, she just loves me a lot-"

"After a month you're in love?! That's shit!" His coach interrupted. "You were better off with Tommo." He muttered quietly.

"Uh sir, don't-don't bring that up." Louis stuttered, fiddling with his fingers. Coach Anderson looked up from Harry to the doorway where Louis stood.

"Sorry, it's just this boy here, doesn't give a fuck about rugby or being the captain! A captain is supposed to be a good leader, not a follower!" Coach Anderson slams his fists down on the desk and shakes his head.

"Louis. Talk to him about being a captain and how this will reflect his future, please." He demanded stomping out of the office, leaving Louis and Harry alone.

Coach Anderson felt as if he lost one of his best players, and he was deeply upset by that. He couldn't let anyone down, and he wasn't going to let that happen, he only wanted for the curly haired lad to be a better player in college.

"So-"

"I have to go." Louis lies.

"Are you gonna talk to me or what?" Harry asked, annoyance in his tone.

"I don't know what to tell you man." Louis shook his head. "Hand me that water bottle please."

"No." Harry growls. "Just because Coach Anderson left you to talk me doesn't mean I'll be nice to you. I don't fuck with my ex's." The green eyed boy says.

Louis frowns, not understanding how handing a water bottle over means he 'fucks' with his ex's, it was simply a request that Louis said politely.

Before Louis could curse his ex boyfriend out his phone goes off, indicating that someone is calling him. Louis read the caller ID and answers.

"Hey mum," Louis greets.

Harry smiles, remembering how sweet Jay was to him when they first met. She treated him like her own son over the years and Harry loves her for that.

"The coaches extended the meeting, but I'm leaving the school right now, why?" He asked, poking his tongue out.

Harry sat there amused.

"Really mum?" He frowns. "No, there's no one with me right now." Louis lied.

"Ah, lies!" Harry protested, hand over his heart acting hurt.

What? Louis Tomlinson would never lie to his mum, He thought.

"I'll just walk home- yeah mum I do know that it's raining." He sighs.

"Yep, it's raining. Hard." Harry noted.

"No I don't have a sweater."

"Exactly, nothing to keep you warm." He smirked devilishly, earning a glare from Louis.

"Alright, have fun on your date. Your welcome. Love you too, bye ma." Louis hung up the phone.

"A date now?" Harry raises an eyebrow.

"Not really your business. Anyways, all I have to say to you is be a leader and if you can't do that then, you might as well be off the team." Louis mumbled, walking out of the office.

Harry stares at Coach Anderson's desk and thinks for a moment.

Should I give Louis a ride home?

Or

Should I leave him in the rain?

Harry laughs out loud and rubs his hands together. "Leave him in the cold rain it is." He says in amusement.

~LouisSmolBean
💙💚