The bus stop

(F/CL) ~ favorite clothing
(Y/N)
My alarm rang it's annoying mechanical heart out. I grabbed it and threw it across the room. That of course, made it shut the hell up. I climbed out of bed and stumbled down the stairs. "Hey, sunshine! How are you?" My father asked me. "I'm  fine." I grumbled as I got some toast and started to eat it. "Ready for your first day at a school you shouldn't be at?" My mother asked with worry. "Sure mom. Sure." I responded finishing my breakfast and running upstairs. I got into (F/CL) and brushed my (L/S)
(H/C) hair. I grabbed my (F/C) backpack and ran out the door yelling "Cya after school!" To my parents. Already I saw demons at the bus stop. This was going to be a long day for me. I walked up to them. None noticed until the tallest, strongest, and handsomest pointed me out. "Why is there a human here?" One of the demons asked. "I was forced to go to your school, ok? So shut the fuck up and move on." I responded harshly. "Poor girl. She'll die within a few minutes." The demon that pointed me out said. He had red hair, red eyes, huge horns, wings, and tail. The other demon had green hair, one eye was black with a green dot and the other had a green flame, a long tongue, pointed ears and a knife. The last one had blonde hair, one eye was black with a blue dot and blue flame coming out of the other. They clearly noticed I was observing them and they laughed. "You're observant aren't you?" The green haired demon asked. "Yes" I responded as the bus came into view.