Mermaid Lagoon

It took us a while but finally, we made it. "Mermaid Lagoon!" Shadow smiled, as she went close to the water. A mermaid sprang up out of the water and whispered something in Shadow's ear. Shadow laughed and said "Dark, some mermaids want to see you! Swim to the rock out there." Dark looked at me and I nodded. He swam out and five mermaids surrounded him. "He's so cute!" One of them said as they as on  the rock with him. "So, where did you come from, Dark." Another one asked. "Oh, England." Dark replied. They were flirting with him. Anger rose in my body and I tried not to explode. "Y/N, you look like a bomb that's about to go off..." Shadow said with a worried tone. "THATS BECAUSE I AM ABOUT TO EXPLODE!!!" I screamed with so much anger I nearly took it out on Shadow. Now, everyone in Mermaid Lagoon was staring at me. "WHAT ARE YOU ALL  STARING AT?!?!" I yelled in just pure anger and hate. "Damn, that girl over there has a lot of steam." The fifth mermaid whispered to Dark. "She's angry because you are flirting with me." Dark responded. "Oh. How do you know that?" The first mermaid asked. "I can read minds, she's so triggered right now it isn't even funny." Dark told them. "STUPID MERMAIDS!!" I yelled as I threw a giant bin at them. The mermaids instantly went away and I started to calm down. Dark swan over and got out of the water. "Was that necessary?" He asked me. "YES. YES IT WAS!" I yelled as I stormed off. "You are going to have to find her, you know that right?" Shadow asked Dark. "Yeah, I do." Dark replied as he ran after me.