HELP!

I sat on a rock, screaming inside of my head. As I started to cool down, I saw heard something move. I jumped up in alarm. "Dark?" I asked. No reply. I heard it again but it was closer. "Dark this isn't funny, come out." I yelled. All the sudden a giant snake lashed out at me. I screamed and dodged. I kept screaming and ran for my life. The giant snake was on my tail. Lashing out, barely missing me. Then, the snake just disappeared. "Y/N!" Dark yelled running up to me. "I heard you screaming! What happened!" Dark questioned. As he questioned me, the snake rose up behind him. "Look behind you!" I screamed. Dark whipped around and plain screamed. "RUN!!!!" He yelled.

Shadow's P.O.V

"It's so peaceful here"

Your P.O.V

"Ahhhh!!!!" Me and Dark screamed as the snake chased us down. It's fangs lashed out poisonous bites. Dark summoned a sword with his magic. "Keep running, and keep the snake distracted" Dark told me. "Ok!" I yelled as I ran faster. Dark dove into a bush and hid. The snake kept chancing me and I kept running.

Shadow's POV:

"I wonder where the others are.*shrugs* probably having the time of their lives."

Your POV:
I started to grow tired of running so I slowed down. My muscles were aching with pain but I knew if I stopped running I'd be dead for sure. All the sudden, Dark jumped onto the snake's head and stabbed it with the sword he summoned earlier. It let out a  loud hiss and fell to the ground, dead. "That was one hell of an experience." I panted
"Yeah let's go back to Shadow." Dark replied.