The final battle

Dark POV:
I looked at the demon and smirked. "This'll be too easy." I teased. The other demon didn't take that so well and shot a red flaming orb at me. I deflected it since I didn't want to dodge, or it would have hit y/n. The demon hit by his own orb was on fire but continuously shot orbs at me. I pushed y/n to the side and dodged as many as I could. Sadly, one hit me square in the stomach. "Ouch!" I yelled as I too was on fire. The demon flung himself at me and pinned me against the wall. "Any last words?" He asked. "Yeah, TAKE THIS!" I lashed out my tail which soon, using my powers, turned to iron and hit him in the head. "Ouch!" He screamed. There was a beautiful, indent in his head. "HA! Feel the pain!" I smirked. Y/N had a terrified look on his/her face. The demon thought it was a good idea to go after her next, throwing daggers at her. I ran and jumped onto him. We threw ourselves at each other when the flower was in sight. "Wow.." I said. "The flower!" The demon screeched and threw me into y/n. "Ah!" Y/N screamed. I quickly got off of him/her and growled. I am the prince of demons! This demon is no match for me! I thought as I charged at him. My  hand ran straight through his chest and grabbed his heart, crushing it. The demon dropped dead. "W-woah..."    y/n said as she ran into my arms. I hugged her tightly. "I love you." I whispered to her. "I love you too!" She responded brightly, kissing my lips. "Oh please did you forget I was here." Shadow said angrily. "Oh um sorry Shadow, you are appreciated too.." I said laughing.