The first Question for QNA

Sister: So, how did you come up with your stories and characters

Shadow: oh well I want to hear this one!

All : Same!

Me: Well... my stories come to me as daydreams. I dream it then write it! As for my characters... that's a different story. Shadow is meant to be like me. In most stories. In this story she is the opposite of me. Normally she finds love. I want to find it but can't. You well... it's YOU. Though I do type your parts it is just you. Mark and Dark well they are created for my favorite out YouTubers. Their personalities are clearly different because I do it with what the story line is. Jack and Felix they are also YouTubers I like. Not so much Felix but you know whatever. Sky and Jessica are Shadow's companions and they are the people where true friendship is brought. Alex (Shadow's older brother) is Shadow's supporter. He always supports Shadow for what she does. He is also there when she needs someone to talk to who is not her close friends. Basically these characters fit for my needs in life. (Spoils alert to all my other stories. Mark/Dark and Shadow normally fall in love) so yeah that's all.

All (but me): *crying on the way inside*

Shadow: so touching 😭

So guys if you have anymore questions about me or my characters please please please comment! A QNA will be done after every published part of the story! Cya later!