ENDING!!!!

Y/n P.O.V

I looked at Dark, happy to see him defeat the demon. He picked the flower and turned to Shadow who was waiting for us. "Thank you." He said to her and gave her a giant hug.
"Yep no problem cough you can let go now!" She replied as if she was getting squeezed to death. "Heh sorry." He said as he stopped hugging her. "It's ok, you should get back to your kingdom. I'm sure they are worried." Shadow pointed out. "Yeah, come on Y/N, hang onto me." I ran to Dark wrapping my arms around him, waving bye to Shadow. He teleported and now I was looking down at his mother. She was reaching her final breathe. "Quickly Dark we don't have all day!" I said as Dark handed me the flower. I placed it on the Queen's chest. The Queen took in a deep breathe sucking in the smell of the flower. Almost instantly she rose from her sickness. "Ugh what happened?" She asked. "Nothing mom, just glad your ok now.." Dark hugged his mother like any other boy that loves his mother would. "Oh my son you haven't taken a bath in days what's the matter with you?!" The Queen exclaimed. Dark laughed "just went on a little adventure with y/n." The Queen turned to me. "Your girlfriend?" I blushed crimson red. "Yes mother." Dark walked over to me and pulled me into his arms. "And I love her very much.." He kissed my cheek. "Ok whatever you say but do your oochie googie stuff somewhere else." Dark and I laughed, he took me outside and flew into the air. Keeping our place he put his arms around my waist. I put my arms around his neck. There I kissed him on the lips. (Hehe little twist)

"and from that day on, we've been together." I told my son/daughter, who clapped. Dark entered the room with his king style walk. "Dear, you don't have to do that to make an entrance." I laughed. "DADDY!" Y/p/t/n (you pick the name) squealed running to Dark. "Hey there!" He laughed picking him/her up and sitting next to me. I gave him a peck on the lips as we watched the sunset through a window.