Dark... Im so sorry.

I went into the tent, Dark was curled up in a ball. He was crying. I felt terribly bad for saying some mean stuff to him. "Dark... are you ok?" I asked putting my hand on his shoulder. He looked at me and shook his head. "Dark Im sorry... I shouldn't have been so rude... I guess I was just shocked that you would bite Shadow like that..." I said rubbing my arm. "But you were right I should've gotten ahold of myself..." Dark replied looking sadder. "Dark.... no you did nothing wrong... I understand why you did it... can we get past this? Besides, a future king doesn't need to be crying now!" I laughed making the situation lighten. I saw a smile appear on Dark's face. He got up and came close to me. I bit my lip for I did not know what he was going to do. Closing his eyes he kissed me on the lips. My eyes were wide open but eventually I managed to close them making the kiss more passionate. His hands snaked around my waist holding me tightly. I wrapped my arms around his neck. We held the kiss until we broke away gasping for breathe. "Y/N... I... I really like you... I don't know why or..." I interrupted him. "I love you as well and nothing can ever change that." I smiled as we settled down for rest. I planted my head into Dark's chest. He wrapped a wing around  me and we were fast asleep.

Sorry this took so long! Hope you enjoyed!