New girl

We came upon a campsite with the fire raging high. "Sky! Where are you??" Shadow yelled. A blue haired girl jumped down. She was wearing blue jean shorts and a white tank top. "Yeah?" The girl asked. "We have company, control the fire. I must speak to them." Shadow ordered as she led us to a huge tent. When we crawled through the tent Shadow asked "so who are you and where did you come from?" I looked at Dark. "I'm Dark, Prince of demons. I come from the demon palace... also located in London." Dark explained. "Oh, I see. What about you?" Shadow asked turning to me. "I am Y/N. I come from the demon city....aka London even though I was born in a human city." I replied. She nodded. "Well, as you know, I am Shadow. I come from Pennsylvania, USA along with Sky." Shadow told us. "SHADOW! Vampire alert!" Sky yelled. "Y/N, you shouldn't come out. Stay here." Shadow said waving at Dark to follow her out. I had a feeling they would need to have me out there soon. Suddenly, a scream sounded its way through the tent. "Shadow!" I yelled getting out of the tent. Then I saw it. Someone you wouldn't expect was biting Shadow's neck.

Hey guys! I'm back! Took longer than expected. Sorry. Anyways, I'm almost through with the school year! Now, I will try to update more. I'm currently on phone btw. Lol. Cya later guys!