The bus

We boarded the bus and well of course everyone was staring at me. I sat in a random empty seat and took out my phone. The red haired demon that I met at the bus stop sat next to me. It was kind of awkward for me. He looked curiously at me. "What the fuck is that?" He asked. "Uh it's a phone stupid." I responded. I looked at him and laughed at his confusion. "It's a device humans use to keep in touch." I explained to him. "Oh. Here we don't use um... phones we kind of just like use mirrors or like other stuff to communicate if we aren't around each other." He told me. "That's kind of weird.." I commented. My best friend Jessica called me. As soon as I answered she started to scream my name into my eardrum. "Jessica!!! I have ears I'd like to keep them!" I exclaimed. "Y/N eh? Thats an interesting name. I'm Dark. The most popular demon in school." The demon next to me said as I hung up on Jessica. "Dark? Why does that name... oh well I'm just fucking stupid. You're Mark's demon side. That means the others were Anti and DIE. Yeah I'm gonna die." I groaned face palming. Dark just flat out laughed. "Correct. Don't worry I'll save you when you need saving." Dark laughed. "Sureeeee" I said giving him the "I can't trust you" look. "Aww Y/N you're so nice..!" Dark replied sarcastically. "I know." I giggled. "Girl don't you dare fall in love with my Dark!" A female demon yelled  as she stood up in her seat and leaned over to look at us. "Woman you don't need to be a bitch! I'm not gonna steal your Darky." I retorted quietly laughing at the nickname I gave him. "Darky really?" Dark asked me. "Yes really." I responded holding back my laugh. "What is your name human girl?" The female demon asked. "No. You tell me your name and then I'll tell you mine." I smiled evilly. "I'm Amy." She responded. "Y/N" The bus arrived at the school.