The Swamp

We entered the swamp. It was so disgusting, mushy land, slimy water, drowned trees, should I go on? I grabbed Dark's hand as we moved through the swamp. "Guys... I hear something." Shadow said as she came to a sudden stop. We were in the water so anything could be there. We all heard some creaking and rustling of the bushes. What came out of the bushes wasn't very good. A huge black bear (yes they used to or still are living in the swamp) was straight in front of us, watching us from land. Dark looked over at what was coming towards them from the water. "ALLIGATOR!" He screamed as it came zipping towards them. I hanged onto Dark, as did Shadow. "DARK FLY!!!" We both yelled. Dark took off as the Alligator made its jump. I felt the top of its mouth just scrape  the bottom of my shoe. "Oh my god, it nearly got my foot..." I whispered as we looked at the black bear. "Now how are we going to get rid of that?" Dark questioned. "No idea..." Shadow responded. Then we heard whimpers. Two bear cubs came out of the bushes and stood by their mother. "AWW!!!" Both me and Shadow whisper-screamed. Dark rolled is eyes and flew passed the bears and land in the middle of nowhere."now we are lost, great." I said. Shadow looked around. "Hey come look at this!" Shadow said as she dragged her feet from the slimy water on the other side of the clearing. "What?" Dark asked.  "In a book I read, when you see a leopard statue start the climb (the reference, don't worry it's not an elephant)" Shadow said with a smile. We walked on until we got to the base of the mountain. "Dark, it's going to be over soon! We can go home!" I told him, noticing that we are still holding hands. He looked down at our hands as well then back up at me. "OH COME ON JUST KISS!!!" Shadow practically yelled just for us to get to the point. We both laughed at her. Dark leaned in and  our lips met. Moving slow, passionate, and full of love, our lips moved together. He begged for entrance, which of course I granted. Our tongues fought for dominance. Of course, he won. We continued the kiss until we both needed air. As we separated, we looked at Shadow who was blowing up. Laughing, we decided to set up camp for the night.

Wow this was a really long chapter! Hope you enjoy though :D