On the road again

"Aww love birds!" Shadow laughed as she walked in. Dark and me separated in an instant. "What?!? No! I just had a bad dream and he was comforting me!" I said quickly. Dark nodded. "Yeah, right! Anyways, let's go, you guys should start traveling. We will stop next in mermaid lagoon. Just over yander. You see that really big mountain? The flower is at the very top!" Shadow explained as we packed our stuff. I looked at Dark, knowing how much I wanted him. I kept it on the inside though so Shadow wouldn't catch us. Shadow led the way out of the tent and told  Sky to watch camp while she's gone. Sky simply nodded as we entered the forest. Mosquitoes were everywhere, biting at our skin and creating bumps. Shadow didn't seem to be bothered but me and Dark were all over the place. "The forest, the jungle, and the woods are all really nice places. So many creatures to explore. So many trees to climb." Shadow laughed as she danced along. Dark rolled his eyes. "How is she so cheery?" I whispered to Dark. "She's been out here for a very long time..." He replied looking at the dancing and skipping Shadow. I nodded. Suddenly Shadow came to a stop. "Shadow are you ok?" Dark yelled up. "Shhhhh come here and stay quiet!" Shadow whisper-yelled back. We ran up and saw that a mother bunny was giving birth. "Awww!" I exclaimed as the baby bunnies came out in bloody messes. They looked so cute! The mother bunny looked at us while cleaning her babies. I smiled to myself as we continued on our way.

Hey guys! Sorry this is late, but I'm just got back ❤️ love you all!