Chapter 1: Knowing him

' omg!! Renee look! It's Alvan! ' Kaiyi practically just screamed into my ear.

I rolled my eyes when Alvan winked at me. Alvan was the school's badass, he flirts with almost everyone in school. He was like the most perfect guy in the school, every girl fangirl-ed over him ( except for me ), the only flaw he had was his studies but who cares about studies? Me, I was not considered as a nerd but I cared about my studies.

Alvan was a sports person, he could play any type of sport you name. He could shoot hoops and score goals, and when he was shirtless, every girl could drool over him. Get the idea?
---
I was directly the opposite. I was not considered as 'pretty' in my school, there are like so many more pretty divas in my school. I did not have those perfect figures, a pretty face and I don't flirt with guys. Honestly I don't really like attention so I wasn't really popular in my school but I had a few good friends ; Kaiyi, Rachel.

Remember I told you about the divas? Yea, they call themselves the 5Bs ( 5 besties ) ; Nicole, Phoebe, Natalie, Megan and Laura. They have the perfect bodies, pretty faces and are smart, but their character is erm...I don't think you wanna know. They flirt with boys and once they got their hearts, they ditch them.
---
After I rolled my eyes at Alvan, he came over to me. I swear that every girl was hating me cause I got his attention.
He then sat down beside me and put his arms on my shoulder. He came close to my cheek, about to kiss me. But he didn't, he whispered in my ear ' once the bell rings, come to my class, I've got something for you '

Then he stood up, smirked at me and walked away.
To be honest, I used to like him cause he was just too perfect but he was a playboy so I gave up on him. Now thinking back, he actually took the first step into knowing me. You might think I was the one that flirt with him and made him close to me but no, I told u I wasn't much of a flirt. I didn't exactly know what happened but it went something like this :
---
I was on the way home when I met one of my friends, Rachel. I was a weird person, when I meet someone I was close to, I would go up to them, hug them and say hi. Weird huh?
Well, I saw Rachel and went up to hug her. I guess Alvan saw me then but I didn't really know him well yet.

Rachel and Alvan were in the same class ( the worst class in the level ) while I was in the best class in the level which made Rachel and me worlds apart. But I don't judge people cause of their studies so I didn't really look down on Rachel.

So, Alvan saw me and told Rachel some stuff when I left. I didn't really thought much at that time so I just brushed the incident off.
---
A few minutes later, I received a text from Rachel.

' Renee, erm...I don't know how to say this but Alvan told me he thinks you're cute '

I admit I was a little shocked but I replied ' okay...I don't care either. Probably he's just playing with me like the other girls so yea... '

' but erm...Renee, don't be mad at me but erm...he got your number and he's gonna probably text you sooner or later '

Wait what? Rachel gave him my number? WHAT?! ' RACHEL, why did you even give him my number? You know that I don't like people bothering me. '

' but I didn't give him your number, I swear. He was the one who snatched my phone and ran to the boys' toilet and copied down your number. I'm so sorry Renee, please say you'll forgive me '

I smiled to myself ' of course I forgive you, I gotta go bye '

' bye '

So this was how I 'met' Alvan the bad boy.