Chapter 6: Another rejection

‘ psstt…Renee, wake up, hurry up and wake up. You’re gonna be late for school. ’

‘ 5 more minutes mum…’

‘ you leave me no choice Renee ’

I heard my mum walking away. Finally she left, I can get a good sleep…AHHH!!!

‘ what the heck? MUM!!! ’

‘ pretty brown eyes, u woke up yet? ’

Wait what? Pretty brown eyes? Isn’t that Alvan? I focused my vision and I saw the bad boy. I screamed ‘ Alvan, why are you even in my house? How did you get in? Is my mum at home? What the heck did you spray on me? ’

He covered my mouth ‘ you ask too many questions, get ready for school, we’re going there together ’

He went downstairs and waited for me there. I wore my shorts and tees, grabbed my converse and ran downstairs.

I suddenly got grabbed by Alvan on my waist and he back-hugged me, he whispered to me ‘ pretty brown eyes, I know that you like me, just admit it, it’s not hard to admit that to me cause I like you ’ he kissed my cheek and opened the door for me. I gulped and walked out of the house and we strolled to school together.

---

‘ Alvan, why are you with this…girl? ’

Nicole said as she looked at me from top to bottom while a disgusted look. I rolled my eyes at her. ‘ why do I need to tell you who I’m hanging out with. You’re not my girlfriend.’ At this time, a bunch of people gathered around us ‘I don’t like you either, so shut up and just leave me alone. Stop clinging onto me like some lost baby. ’

‘ohhh…burn…’everyone said it in unison.I actually giggled a little before she left with rage and a little tear in her eye. I guess this was the first time she was rejected and embarrassed.

‘ bye pretty brown eyes, I’m gonna go to class now. See you after school? ’

‘ okay, bye ’he gave the priceless smile again and I smiled back and waved. He kissed me on my cheek quickly and left.

I saw him disappear into the crowd when I heard someone shouting my name, it was Rachel!

‘ omg Renee, since when you and Alvan became so close ’ she wiggled her eyebrows

‘ he’s just my friend Rachel, don’t think too much ’

‘ but he kissed you! ’

‘ shhhh….omg, don’t tell everyone! ’ I hit her on her arm.

‘ heehee, last long ’ she winked at me while I rolled my eyes at her.

---

‘ Renee, where do you want to go today? ’

‘ I don’t know, do you want to watch a movie at my house again? ’

‘ okay, let’s go over now ’

Alvan’s POV

So I drove us to her house and we made popcorn and enjoyed ourselves.

But surprisingly, she’s so tired that she fell asleep on my shoulders! She looks so cute when she sleeps…wait what? Alvan!! I told you to give up on her, she’ll never accept a punk like you. She’s a straight-A student while what are you? You can’t even speak proper English.

I know I keep telling myself to give up on her but…I can’t.

While she was still sleeping, I lay her on the sofa and pulled my jacket over her. I switched off the TV and just watched her sleep.

She’s just so beautiful and perfect…I have to admit that…i love her….

Author's note: bleh, i'm so sorry that this chapter super short, i don't really have much time lately >< so sorry !!