Author's Note: after 4 years

Hey friends!!! It's been about 4 years since the start of the story and i'm shook at the fact that it has 158k views WOOOO!!!! Since it's been so long, i decided to re-read my story and read all of your comments and i would like to express my POV of this story/some disclaimers.

Firstly, i'm from Singapore and most parts of this story is based in Singapore e.g. 999 is the number for calling the police unlike other countries which is 911(?)

Secondly, i understand all of your frustrations because i killed the main character but i just want to step away from the cliche endings/stories where the main characters get together and get married blah blah. I would say it's more of a reminder to us that not everything in the real life would go as smoothly as in fairytales. So yes, i appreciate how much y'all love the main character but i hope that through this story, you guys will understand the importance of enjoying every single moment with someone you love because you wouldn't know when will be the last time you'll see them again.

Thirdly, i would like to thank all my viewers for reading my first ever story. Not to be too humble but i really didn't expect it to receive so much attention (i wouldn't say love cuz y'all hate the ending HAHA) but yes thank you so much and i'll hope you guys will enjoy the other stories of mine :D

PS i'm having a longggg break (about 5 months) from education so i'll have quite a lot of time on my hands so i was hoping to publish some other stories here; hopefully i'll be able to actually COMPLETE a story HAHA

Thank you for reading :)