AFTER STORY (part 3)

Yea, i have officially fell in love with Rose. Well, i just know that i am at home now and i miss her so badly. Is this considered as love? i don't know, i just feel it that way...

A few years ago, i vowed never to love any other girl and forever remembering Renee but it happened, i really love Rose but does she love me back? i don't know, but should i ask her? I'm afraid she might reject me and we'll never be friends. Even if we're still friends, we're not gonna be that close anymore, and it'll be so awkward...

Well, should i do it or not? That was when my phone rang. I picked it up and answered it. 'hi Alvan, Rose here. Can we meet like at the same beach? I gotta tell you some good news!' i chuckled at her 'childishness' and replied her and ended the call.

---

'hey there Rose, been here for long?' she turned to me and shook her head. So i asked her about the good news. She stood up and i followed her. She then faced me and put up a huge smile on her face and threw her arms around me and we met with a big warm hug. I stood rooted to the ground, oh my god did she just hug me?!!! I returned the hug after awhile and she pulled away. 'Ryan has been found guilty of attempting murder and rape and trespassing!!! And he's been sentenced to be in jail for like god knows how long!!! OMG i've never been so happy before!!!' my mouth crept into a huge smile too and pulled her closer to me and hugged her tightly, reassuring her that everything was gonna be okay. She put her arms around my neck while i put mine around her waist. We stayed at that position for like i don't know, a few minutes? But it felt like forever and i could have stayed at that position if not for Rose that pulled us apart and blushing 'erm...sorry...i was just too emotional and happy' i bit my lip and kept quiet.

Then we strolled along the beach, looking at the beautiful sunset at the horizon. It was really beautiful. As we walked, i suggested taking out our shoes as we walked on the cooling seawater and she agreed. We then continued as our feet dipped into the water. Suddenly i felt a spark igniting at my hand. Our hands touched. I looked over to Rose but she continued walking without having a care for the world so i followed suit. We continued walking for about a few minutes and then another spark ignited but it wasn't at my hands this time, it's at my shoulder. Our shoulders met. I turned to Rose but again, she didn't care at all. I bit my lips and continued.

Then my hands automatically slipped into Rose's then i turned to her and a smile appeared on her face and the next thing i knew was that we were holding hands while strolling at the beach. After five minutes, she stopped walking and turned to me. I stopped too, our hands still joined. Her hand wiggled out of my hand. I thought she was about to reject me but then instead of talking to me, she put her arms around my neck, pulled me in, tiptoed and our lips met. I hesitated for awhile before i did the same, closing my eyes while putting my hands on her waist and we stood there, enjoying the warm sun rays that was about to vanish and our feet cooling down in the water.

We kissed till the sun's rays were totally gone and it became dark but not totally dark because of the light coming from the night's moon. She pulled away and we stared into each others eyes. We were in a comfortable silence but i decided to break it. 'so Rose...erm...will you be my girlfriend?' those words came out clearer than i expected it to be. She smiled and replied 'YES!!!' before pulling me towards her again and she buried her head into my arms.

Author's note: and this is what a happy ending should be like :> and of course every happy should be ended with 4 words "lived happily ever after" <3