Chapter 3

Kenzie's outfit ^

Kenzie's POV

I woke up around 9:30 am..
Tomorrow is the Award show, which is called Teen Awards, for people who are famous but not Taylor swift famous, and the awards are for people 13-19 years old, this is my first year going, since i was on the show dance moms. It took a lot of my time, and it was very stressful, which is why me and Maddie left.

Me and Maddie get into the car and head out, to get our dresses for tomorrow, i am nominated for 7/30 awards, may seem like a lot but it's not really considering i feel that i won't win. We get to the store that has the dresses, also tuxes for the guys.

Me and Maddie find our dresses that we want and we are going to the register, but get stopped by the one and only, Max.

He says will you be my date tomorrow, and i said "never in a million years, will i be with you" and then i walked to the register, paid with Maddie, and we walked out of the store. We stopped at In and out burger, and ate some food, then me and Maddie decided to go home and hangout......

2 hours later

Maddie's POV

I have noticed something off about Kenzie... her mind is somewhere else. I'm gonna ask her about it, the movie just ended so i think now is the time...

"Hey Kenz can I ask you something" i say "yeah what's up" she says "i've noticed you space out a lot, and i feel that there is something on your mind" i respond she looks at me and looks down "i met this guy named johnny at comic con, and i can't get him out of my head and i don't know if i'll ever see him again" i look at her and grab her hand "girl you are so whipped" i say laughing, i continue "he might be at the awards, maybe you will see him there, he could replace max" and we both laugh at that.

Then we go out to the park like old times and we just go on a walk and laugh together

Maddie and Kenzie at the park^^

We start walking home and again i can't stop thinking about him.....

Johnny's POV

I was at home and my sisters, who are twins, there names are Ariel and Kate, they were helping me get my tux, since i'm not good with fashion, and I tried it on and they said It looked amazing

So i went and bought it, i thought i saw her, but my eyes must be going crazy so i left it alone and went home all the guys were there, and we were playing ps4, jack asked us if we wanted to meet his girlfriend, we all stared at him in shock since...

So i went and bought it, i thought i saw her, but my eyes must be going crazy so i left it alone and went home all the guys were there, and we were playing ps4, jack asked us if we wanted to meet his girlfriend, we all stared at him in shock since he wouldn't let us meet her, we said yeah sure, alex said "what's her name" then jack responded "Maddie, she will be at the awards with her sister tomorrow" alex said "is her sister hot" jack said "i'm not gonna answer that and she's 16" alex said "we'll hit me up man" "nah she deserves better"jack said and we all laughed

All the guys went home, and i headed to bed but was stopped by my younger brother gavin "you alright" he said "you heard about her huh" "yep" is all he said, me and him have never really been close "if you need to talk to someone, i'm here" he said "thanks little bro" i said "i'm not little" he said we both laughed and went to bed, I went to bed dreaming about her, whatever her name was.
__________________________________

WHATS UP GUYS........
SO I RELEASED ANOTHER CHAPTER EARLY AND GUESS WHAT
THE
NEXT
CHAPTER
IS
THE
TEEN
AWARD
SHOW
THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE EXTRA LONG AND IT WILL COME OUT TOMORROW