Chapter 17

Kenzie's PoV

It's currently 2 o'clock on a tuesday and I was planing on going shopping with maddie or something but I might just go alone since I have to pick up just a few things. Johnny has plans with his family today so we are gonna hangout tomorrow instead. I get into the car to leave and I think i'm gonna go to the grove.

... (15 minutes later) ...

I arrive at the grove and get out of my car when all a sudden paparazzi sworm me asking questions about johnny and I' relationship and etc so I hurry into forever 21 and start looking for clothes. I find a few shirts I like which is hard to because they have some weird shirts am I right? I also find a cute dress too.

I get to the checkout aisle and wait till it's my turn to go. I get to the register and the total is $53.78 I give her my credit card and when she hands me it back I get my bags and I leave.

I decide to stop and get some food before I leave, and I see a Panera bread so I run in before the paparazzi catches me and hurry to the line when you order. I'm looking at the menu deciding what to get when it's my turn to go. I walk up and order a chicken noodle soup and a coke.

The order comes to $12.50 ugh everything is a little over priced here but it's really good so it's worth it. I pay and then sit and eat my food. I go on my phone and go on instagram and I go into my dms to see group chats that I am put in and I decide to respond to some because there all so cute! groupchats below

KENZIE = ON THE RIGHT
____________________________________
We LOVEEE kenzie!

kenziefannn: omg I love kenzie I hope she opens one day she probably won't though :(

delightkenzzz: awe don't give up hope she's very busy and she may open!

Yeah babe don't give up hope <3

kenziefannn: OMG I LOVE YOU

I love you too ;)
____________________________________

So I decided to do only a couple more and then like some edits and some pictures.

.... (10 minutes later)...

I walk out of panera and as i'm walking I hear laughter so I look over at where it's coming from and i'm shocked to see who it is. Someone I haven't seen in a long time. Someone that I used to know.

____________________________________

A/N
OMG GUYS WHO DID SHE SEE? WHY IS SHE SO SHOCKED? FIND OUT NEXT ON KENZIES LIFE ;)