Chapter 6

recap: Kenzie and Johnny finally met, and are going on a date this chapter,

Kenzie's POV

OMG IM SO EXCITED! Johnny asked me out last night and I couldn't be more happy. I'm a little nervous. I'm not sure what to wear, maybe I'll just go casual. Overnight he decided to go to a movie. I know very original, but we are seeing Jigsaw.

It's a scary movie, I get a little scared by them, not too much though. Right now it's about 2:30 pm and he is picking me up at 5 so i'm gonna take a shower and get my outfit together

(Not gonna detail shower. There's no point too.)

30 minutes later... (3:00)

I get out of the shower, and blow dry my hair. I put my outfit I picked out for tonight, on. And look in the mirror to make sure it looks okay and to be sure it's not too much.

 And look in the mirror to make sure it looks okay and to be sure it's not too much

Kenzie's date outfit^

Then I do my hair, I just do simple waves.

her hair^

her hair^

Then do light make up, which consists of eyeliner and lipgloss, since it's just a movie date. Not wanting to go over board.

By the time that's all done It's about 4:45, so I sit on the couch for 15 minutes, just talking to Maddie.  Then I hear the door bell ring, and I open it.

Johnny's POV

Today is the day me and Kenzie go on a date, I'm super excited and can't wait to see her again even though its been less then 24 hours..... Ok i'm a little possessive, I just need to calm down.

Right now it's 3, i'm just taking a quick shower.

One shower later....

I dry my hair and do a random style. I pick out my outfit, Black t-shirt and dark blue jeans, pretty basic. And now the time is 4

Me and Kenzie are going to see a movie, the movie Jigsaw. I chose the movie, you know the basic l, girl gets scared and jumps into guys arms.

Well I'm planning on that. So I sit and talk with my family till it's about 4:40. I decide to leave to go pick up Kenzie for the movie which is at 5:15 and i'm picking her up at 5.

I arrive at Kenzie's house and I walk up to the door and Knock and wait a second till I hear the door unlock and it starts to open.

Kenzie's POV

I open the door and see Johnny. So I grab my coat and we walk to his car, we get in and start driving. He asks me "do you like horror movies" i say "There scary but not too scary for me"

And we continue with our small talk throughout the ride, and me trying to not act nervous. Even though I love being here with him .

We get to the movies and get out of the car. We walk up and he buys our tickets, even though I insisted on buying them, he just had to. And again he buys our popcorn and drinks, even though I wanted too.

We go into the movie, and I'm a little scared since people say it's really scary. I'm hoping I don't act like a cry baby that would be embarrassing.

It's about 30 minutes into the movie and Johnny has his arm around me and I'm leaned into him. A scary part comes up and I hide in his jacket and he laughs, and so do i.

When the movies over we start to head back to the car with our hands interlaced in one another's.And we get in the car and laugh about me hiding in his chest during the movie.

And to think I wanted to act tough, well that plan definitely failed.

We got to my house and he starts walking me to the door and before I go inside i turn and say "I had a really great time tonight". "me too" he says.

I turn but feel and hand pull me back and Johnny kisses me.

He is kissing me right now. O. M. G.

So I kiss him back and we break apart a few moments later. He says "i'll text you later, goodnight"

"goodnight" i say

And it was a goodnight. (for the pervs out there, not in that way) haha

___________________________

I updated again and yep I don't know when another will be up but it should be soon.