Chapter 25

Kenzie's POV

I had a meet and greet scheduled today for me and johnny, I might not see him a lot because it's a big convention. Annie's going to be there too so i'm pretty excited to hangout.

The meet and greet is in Austin, Texas so we had to take a flight to get there. We are currently in the hotel and i'm picking out my outfit for today.

A white top, pink sparkly lip gloss, white high heel, green plaid skirt and some earrings that reminded me of Johnny's and I first recorded song, Day and Night

We went to the meet and greet and the first girl came up to me and asked if I could follow her instagram so of course I said yes. She was so so sweet and we got a picture together and she left.

Johnny had come over to my stand half way through the meet and greet and kissed me on the cheek, which of course made all the fans awh and ooo, you know the drill.

So I said bye to him and that id see him later and he left me all alone.

I look up from my stand when I heard a very framillar voice, it's brynn.

Why the heck is she here at my Meet and Greet, she has the audacity to kiss my drunk boyfriend and then show up here. I don't know what's wrong with her in the head.

She looked at me and said "It's funny how forgive your boyfriend but don't forgive me, you made me lose 11,283 followers" woah that's pretty specific how crazy.

"So you only want me to forgive you for followers, and you kissed my boyfriend, he didn't kiss your crusty mouth" I said to her

"I love johnny with all my heart, all of it. You tried to ruin my relationship by kissing him, did you really think I would break up with him and still be friends with you" I said again

"Kenzie I didn't even want to be your friend again, I did this for more fame that's been my goal, even my mom said it was a good idea, and I don't even like annie or whatever her name is" Brynn said

All I did was, I looked over at my security and said "Security take this walking piece of stinky fishy trash of nothing and throw her the hell out of my meet and greet" Everyone was clapping after that and her mouth was hung open.

"Oh sweetie close your mouth might get flies, and while your at it, close your legs the rooms starting to stink" I said laughing as she left

I continued the meet and greet peacefully and soon it ended. I met a total of 275 fans today, which i'm hoping to meet so many more of them so I asked my manager to schedule some more meet and greets.

Me and johnny had met up and walked to the car where there was surprisingly no paparazzi, considering they know my every move and follow
me everywhere.

As we got in the car I was feeling tired, so I leaned my head agains johns shoulder and started to close my eyes and fall asleep. I woke up slightly to him carrying me inside the hotel and gently setting me on the bed.

I felt john kiss my forehead and whisper "I know your asleep and can't hear me, but you have no idea how deeply I am in love with you, you are my heart and soul."

I smiled slightly and then I fell into a wonderful sleep with my loves arms around me.
____________________________________
Hola sorry I never update lol. comment if you want me to and I will.