Chapter 9

Kenzie's pov

Today me and johnny are going out with a group of friends. We are going in a bigger kind of group so it may seem less suspicious and we don't want to reveal our relationship yet. We want it to be in our own private lives and to our selves for a little bit, and we want to build our relation ship more and then we will reveal it for our fans.

We all were deciding on something to do and then john said "why don't we go to disney land I mean we're pretty close to there, and it would be fun" I looked at him excitedly and smiled "good idea babe" and he smiled and everyone agreed.

We stepped out of the house and drove to get some starbucks first before the 1 hour ride. (idk how long the ride is just saying 1 hour) We all just wanted to get refreshments for the ride there.

As we step out of starbucks (as a group) papparazi swarms us and is taking pictures and asking what we're doing with our day and our plans, if we're in any relationships, you know the usual of what they ask and the flash is so bright i can't stand it.

Then this camera guy steps on a little girl around 7 years old and she falls and I yell "hey, watch where your going there's kids" and I run over to the little girl and lean down the her level "are you okay sweetie" I ask and she has tears in her eyes but nods

I then ask her if she wants to take a picture and she looks really happy so I take a picture with her and sign something for her then I take a few more pictures with fans, as do the others. We get back into the car and start the ride for disney. We get there and all decide to take a picture in the front.

 We get there and all decide to take a picture in the front

Picture of them all in front of disney ^^^

Lauren is with all of us too. Of course maddie and jack are being the cute couple they are and me and johnny are sadly being a little distant due to paparazzi. I can't wait till we get home in a way just so we could at least hug. Ugh a boys got me like this.

We go on a bunch of rides and walk out of the park and as we're walking paparazzi come up and ask if lilia and johnny are together and they didn't say anything and I was getting a little jealous and we got back into the car me and johnny sat in the back while maddie and jack were way up front and lilia and lauren where in the middle

I leaned my head on johnnys shoulder and he wrapped his arm around me and brought me closer. I felt safe when I was with him and he made me so happy. i'm so glad I found him and he's now apart of my life.

Johnny is such a great guy and he just knows when to make me smile or laugh and I really appreciate him for that. I really really like him. Could it be love?

Johnnys pov

Kenzie leaned her head in my shoulder and I was extremely happy since we could barely talk while at disney. We both agreed to be a little distant in public so that we could keep our relationship a secret, but it's killing me because I just wanna hold her hand and hug her so much.

She has me wrapped around her finger.

We all get back to kenzies house and go inside we decide to end the night with a move and just to chill so we turn on a scary movie just for the fun of it and half way through it kenzie got scared and tucks her head in my neck and I chuckle and pull her closer of me.

The movie ends a kenzies asleep so maddie looks at me and asks "would you take her upstairs for me?" I nod "of course" I pick kenzie up and walk up the stairs with her in my arms.

Then I kiss her forehead and head downstairs I say bye to everyone and go to my car since I drove it here. I drive home thinking about kenzies smile, her laugh, her face, her hugs. I just can't stop thinking about her, she's always on my mind.

That's not a bad thing either. She makes me so unbelievably happy and i'm so glad I found this girl and that she opened up to me and we're both comfortable around each other. We're gonna reveal it to our fans soon.

I really really like this girl.

Could it be love?

____________________________________
THERE YOU GUYS GO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATING WILL UPDATE BETTER!