Chapter 13

Today the what if music video comes out. It has been 2 weeks since we revealed the song and me and johnny's relationship has grown much stronger then before, we are a lot more connected. Just as i was thinking about johnny I hear a knock on the door and I run to get it. I open the door and see johnny..

I pull him inside and push him on the couch and sit in his lap, I gently kiss him then pull apart. "Wow that's a great welcome" he says chuckling I smile and say "well I just missed you" he laughs more and says "you just saw me yesterday" I pout "it's been to long" then we're both laughing by then.

So then we get in contact with our music video director and he says that he is about to post the video to youtube so we have to be ready so we both go on instagram and post.

@kenzie

@kenzie: What if video out now! link in bio😉 ____________________________________

____________________________________

Johnny posts the same picture and we both see the #jenzie tag already trending we are revealing our relationship tomorrow and we have been telling everyone we're just friends to cover it up for an even bigger surprise and reaction from people.

me and johnny started watching a movie and we decided to check and see how many views our music video got and we expected to see at least 100,000 well instead we saw 2 million views and #1 on trending.

We both started screaming and I jumped into johnnys arms and wrapped my legs around his waist and he spins me around and we both a smiling like crazy people. We are so in shock and posted on our instagram stories, "thank you guys so much for 2m on the video, hope you liked it"

"I love you" johnny says and I stop and stare at him with wide eyes and he looks a little scared for my reaction

I kiss him roughly

"I love you too"

We're both really tired after lots of filming and we have a new show coming out soon called "Total Eclipse".

I told john to just stay the night (not in that way you dirty minded people) hahah

We both fall asleep in each other arms.

I'm happy.