Chapter 24

annieleblanc, johnnyorlando and 783,135 others liked@kenzie: "thought your worth my time and space" the truth always comes out

@kenzie: "thought your worth my time and space" the truth always comes out.
@annieleblanc: "what's inside is such a shame" 🥺
@kenzie: 💛💛
@johnnyorlando: my heart, I love you forever.
@kenzie: love you more.

Kenzie's POV

Me and johnny have been amazing lately it's been about two weeks since the incident and I couldn't be more happier without brynn in my life, she's too toxic for me.

It's always hard losing someone especially someone close to you and someone who you thought scuse me THOT, was gonna be there for you.

I'm so excited me and Annie are friends again bevause I can tell this friendship is gonna be one for the pages and we have a bond where we both just get along so well.

Me and johnny are currently driving to see a drive in movie and some fans heard about it so some might be there which is perfectly fine but sometimes I just want alone time with him so we can get more trust and reassurance in our relationship you know?

I have been a little on edge since brynn because i've heard she is pissed at me for some reason, like what? You are the one who cheated with my boyfriend knowing it was him.

Time to get revenge, insert funny cackling sounds trying to sound like an evil but not really evil laugh.

____________________________________

A/N hey guys sorry for a very long update I completely forget for a while that I needed to finish the book lol.