Chapter 11

Kenzie's POV

I started thinking about my music career and maybe me and johnny could do a song together? it could be really fun to try new things especially if I was working with him it would make things less boring and a lot more fun.

I was currently at home writing new music I released 'teamwork' a couple of months ago and I feel like my fandom needs a new song, i'm thinking of calling it breathe (pretend these songs sound more mature. as in older sounding)

I keep thinking the lyrics "In, out, in out." as a main part of it then the chorus could be like "go on go on breathe in" and continuing from there the song could be really great.

I'm using my piano for this song so it sounds more emotionally connected instead of a guitar but I guess it could go both ways. Then as I was writing down another line I heard my phone go off so I looked over and smiled....
(kenz = bold)
John🤤: hey babe what's up?

Nothing much babe how about you?

john🤤: nothing really just thinking about you....

aweeeees😫

john🤤: Our instagram step one idea was pretty smart...

I Think so too and hey can you stop by i need to talk to you about something💘

john🤤: okay i'll be there in 5💓

I wanted to ask him about the song idea I had of us doing an original duet. so I continued my song writing for my new song breathe and stopped when I heard the door open and I ran to it and quickly opened it and saw john so I hugged him and let him in

We sat on the couch and he says "Okay what's up" so I look over and said "I had this idea I don't know if you would be down for it but I was thinking maybe we could do an original song together, well after we reveal our relationship of course"

He pauses for a moment then smiles and says "that's a great idea babe" so I smile brightly at him. Then we start talking about song ideas and then I was thinking we wanna make it about our relationship. Then the title of the song came to me.

what if...