Chapter 21

I was sitting in my kitchen listening to songs by ariana grandes new album and billie eilish, also tate mcrae.

I was scrolling through instagram when I saw a cute picture of me and johnny on a leak account but I didn't mind since I wasn't too bad.

I just got a text from my friend katie that she and a couple others were going to be club and wanted to know if I wanted to go.

I quickly texted back yes obviously.

I looked through my closet and found a cute tight black dress, I put it on and started doing my make up and hair.

I texted johnny ~ hey i'm going to the club my a few people talk to you later ~

he left me on read.

I ignored that and continued with getting ready.

..........

We arrived at the club and as we were walking in I hit someone's shoulder I looked up and saw, brynn? what's she doing here? she seemed verryyyyyy drunk.

I watched her go back to her friends and I just continued to dance and have fun with my friends, I can't drink yet but I can dance!

I thought I saw a framillar face and turned, what I saw I just couldn't believe it.

tears welled up in my eyes.

brynn and johnny, kissing.

Why does this always happen to me, I ran so fast out of the club, I was balling my eyes out, and I heard someone say "kenzie?"

I turned and saw annie standing there. She then came up to me and asked me "are you okay"

i'm not gonna be rude when she's being really nice. "no I just saw brynn and johnny kissing" and I started crying more.

annie actually looked angry? "want me to go beat her ass?" she asked and I laughed because she's the same person, always gonna fight a hoe if someone hurts someone she loves, she just never thought she would do that to someone she loves.

"i'm sorry kenzie, i'm so sorry, hayden told me you broke up and that you said I could be with him"

I stared shocked a little, I never let her explain her side of the story.

"i'm so sorry I didn't let you explain" I said

"no no it's fine you had every reason to be mad, i'm just so sorry can you forgive me?"

"yes annie I forgive you" I said smiling. a weight has been lifted off my shoulders.