Chapter 20

Kenzie's PoV

I️ was on the phone with brynn and she wants to meet johnny so I was thinking, of maybe setting up a double date between me and johnny, with brynn and her boyfriend.

I was really hoping this wouldn't go down horribly and this was gonna be a really bad idea. It probably was a really bad idea actually.

I pulled out my phone and texted brynn.

me- Hey brynn I was wondering if you were down for a double date.

Brynn- DUDE YES MY BOYFRIENDS IS ACTUALLY ETHAN JOHNNYS FRIEND I THINK

me - HOLY MOTHER OF MOLY NO WAY

brynn- I TEXTED HIM AND HE SAID YES! HOW ABOUT BOWLING AT 7pm?

I went over to johnny since he was here with jack and maddie.

"john, brynn and ethan wanna go bowling at 7pm, should we make it a double date"

"sure babe whatever you want" he replied.

Then he pulled me over to sit next to him and wrapped his arms around me.

"I missed you, it feels like I haven't see you in forever" he said and nuzzled his face in the crook of my neck.

"I know johnny but we saw each other yesterday" i️ said while laughing.

i just sat there in silence and watched while him and jack played fortnite.

I pulled out my phone and texted brynn.

me- Our plan is a go! Johnny said yes.

Brynn- REALLY. IM SO EXCITED I GET TO MEET HIM.

me- oml brynn😂 see you at 7.

I shut off my phone and laid my head on johnny's shoulder.

.....

It's currently 6:30 so me and johnny decided to leave

Kenzie's outfit

johnnys outfit

We got into the car and he started driving

We got into the car and he started driving. As we were driving he took one hand off the wheel and grabbed my hand, I looked over at him and started smiling and a light blush rose on my cheeks.

He laughed and said "stop your so cute" while showing his perfect smile.

...

We arrived at the Bowling Alley and we got out of the car. Johnny walked over to me and took me hand, there were paparazzi swarming us. One of them pushed me by accident and I fell, johnny quickly grabbed me and pulled me up.

Johnny was pissed. He looked at the guy and said "what the hell man watch where your going" and he was about to do something bad so I quickly grabbed johnnys hand and said "john it's okay babe let's go" and the man said to me"kenzie i'm so sorry" I smiled at him and said "it's okay, really it's fine".

We then walked inside and then my heart instantly dropped when I saw hayden and annie standing next to Brynn and Ethan. I looked over at johnny and he looked worried because I stopped walking. I said "hayden and annie are here" and his eyes softened because he knew the situation.

He hugged me and said "it's okay i'm here" and I said "I know let's just have fun, you never know what could happen"

And boy did I not know what was gonna happen.

We walked over hand in hand and I said "brynn" and she looked worried, I don't think she invited hayden and annie. I also don't think they knew we would be here.

They all looked surprised, we were here.

"Ethannnnnn I haven't see you in so long" i️ said laughing as we hugged.

Him and johnny did like a bro hug. "Wow I would have never guessed you guys would end up together" ethan said

johnny smiled and pulled me into him and said "well we are" and I laughed softly.

Hayden and Annie were staring and kind of looked awkward.

I decided why the hell not.

"hey guys, it's been a while."

They both looked shocked but annie responded first and said "uh hey mackenzie" kind of in a rude way.

I fake laughed which was noticeable and said "okay let's bowl"

Then I realized I forgot to introduce brynn to john. "Oh my gosh wait! Brynn this is johnny my boyfriend" she looked excited and said "oh lord I have been waiting to meet you. if you hurt mackenzie I will cut off your d-" "Okay then, let's just bowl now" I said before she could say anything else.

It was me and johnny against brynn and ethan. Annie and Hayden left THANKFULLY.

I officially still hate annie and hayden.

.......

We finished bowling and the score was all together 220-219 and me and johnny won which was pretty funny because it was by one point and we were rubbing it in there faces that we won.

....

Johnny dropped me off and kissed my cheek saying goodnight and I ran inside.

.....

I texted johnny before going to sleep.

"good night babe."

"night 👋🏻😍🌹"

I laughed because he knows I hate over use of cringy emojis.

I turned my phone off and drifted asleep to the thought of a Canadian boy who has amazing hair, and is perfect in every way.

____________________________________

A/N

HEY GUYS QUICK UPDATE TODAY, SHORT AND NOT DETAILED AND FAST MOVING SORRY OKAY BYE

XOXO JORDAN