4~

Jiwoo's pov
i called Jseph to ask if i can stay home today. i can't seem to let Jihyun be alone at home. and i don't want to trouble Jihoon too.

"oppa , can i not come for practice today? my sister just broke up with her boyfriend and she doesn't seem to be alright at all."

"ahh , geurae. then you stay at home with her and accompany her alright? you're a fast learner anyway you can learn the dance well."

"oppa , i'm afraid i can't catch up. can you and the others come over to my place instead? to practice?"

"Jiwoo , i just asked the members and they all say they have something on after practice. i can come over to teach you the dance after practice since i have nothing on."

"araseo oppa , thank you. sorry for troubling you."

"it's okay. i'll hang up now."

after the phone call , Jihoon told me he needed to go practice too. after Jihoon left , i knocked on Jihyun's door.

i entered the room to see Jihyun on her bed.
"Jihyun-ah , you want to go shopping? or go out for a walk?"

Jihyun's pov
Jiwoo unnie came in and asked if i wanted to go out. but i didn't have the feeling to go out or do anything else other than staying at home.

"no , i prefer to stay at home." Jiwoo unnie told me "jjinja? you just want to stay in bed?" "nae unnie. can you go out? i want to be alone." i heard her sigh before leaving.

i feel bad for being so cold to my sister. she wants to let me forget about Daniel but i just didn't feel like doing anything.

she took care of me even though she has alot of promotions to attend.

Jiwoo's pov
i decided to make some hot chocolate for Jihyun. it was her favourite drink.

"Jihyun , unnie is going in." i opened the door and entered. Jihyun was still sitting on her bed.

"unnie made hot chocolate for you." i said placing the mug on her side table. "drink up before it cools down."

Jihyun didn't even look up from her phone and said "leave it there. i'll drink later."

i sighed in my heart and left her room.

time flew passed quickly and it was time for dinner. i cooked dinner and ate together with Jihyun. the whole time she didn't talk much.

it was unlike the usual her. i was so worried. she changed so much ever since her breakup with Daniel.

"Jihyun , Jseph oppa is coming over later. come out and talk with him alright? you like him alot as a brother don't you"

"aniya , i prefer to stay in my room. i ate well." Jihyun said and stood up to go to her room.

i cleaned up all the dishes and sat in the living room until the doorbell rang. i opened the door and there stood Jseph.

"oppa! you're here!" Jseph smiled and started teaching me the dance steps i missed.

after practicing , i got drinks for Jseph and i and we sat down to chat.

"so , how is Jihyun? she okay?" Jseph asked and i shaked my head. "nope. ever since yesterday's situation she stayed in her room only to come out when it was time to eat."

"she should be okay after a few days. just wait." "no. oppa , she's being so cold towards me. i tried many ways to make her stop thinking of her breakup but it's not helping."

Jseph sighed. "Jiwoo , give her time. it's not easy to let go of her first love. especially since she loved him so much."

"nae oppa. it's getting late , you better go back first. thanks for coming to teach me."

"take care and your welcome" Jseph said and he left.

——————————————————

A/N : sorry for not updating as usual TT i'm watching MAMA live right now and damn Daniel and Jihoon looks so handsome someone help meh. actually everyone is handsome heh. and Joshua from svt in blond?!?!?! he attacking carats' hearts rn. all of them look so good!! i will try and update later after MAMA if i can!! sorry