14~

Jihyun's pov
the next morning , i woke up to see i was still in Jihoon's arms. i looked up to see Jihoon awake too.

he was looking at his phone while having his arms still around me. the moment he felt me moving , he looked down and we made eye contact.

"awake? you hungry?" Jihoon asked smiling. i looked back down because of the eye contact. why is my heart beating so quickly?

"get up and go wash up. i'll bring you out to have breakfast." i got up like i was told and went to the bathroom.

i closed the door and looked into the mirror.

Jihyun , you can't give in. you can't like Jihoon. you will get hurt once again.

i washed my face with cold water to wake myself up. after washing up , we went out and have breakfast.

while eating , Jihoon asked "do you wanna go anywhere today?" i shaked my head. "hmm , you don't want to go anywhere but i want to go to the arcade."

i looked up. "oppa , i don't feel like-" "you are coming with me. no excuses." Jihoon said and he continued eating.

"oppa , but i really don't-" i was interrupted by Jihoon's words. "i slept with you last night just so you can sleep well. you're not going to thank me for that?" Jihoon pouted.

i eventually gave in.

Jihoon's pov
after breakfast , we went to the arcade and i asked for a bet. i thought about this bet so either way i can get the benefit.

"Jihyun-ah , let's bet. if i win , you go out on a date with me tomorrow. if i lose , i will sleep in your room with you to tonight."

Jihyun gave me a confused look. "oppa , why must you come into my room and sleep if i lose?"

"b-because i don't get to sleep in my room and have my own private space." i said stuttering.

please buy that lie Jihyun , it's for your own good.

"ani , i won't get my private space with you in my room either." Jihyun said making me turn red.

"but it's your room and you will feel more comfortable in it while i don't." i said hoping this can stop Jihyun from coming up with any excuses.

Jihyun hesitated for awhile and nodded , signalling she agrees.

we decided to play five games. for the first two games , i won. and i was happy because i was leading.

on the third game , Jihyun won. i knew i had to be really careful. if i flunk up the next two games , she isn't going to go on a date with me tomorrow.

fortunately , i won. Jihyun pouted at the thought of the date tomorrow.

————————————————————