6~

Jihoon's pov
Jihyun suddenly stopped walking and looked in front. i looked at where she was looking and guess what? there Daniel was. happily with his son and a girl i suppose to be his wife?

i stood in front of Jihyun to block her view. "what look so much better than me?" "oppa , go away." Jihyun tried to shove me away but i turned her around.

now i was facing them. she tried turning back to see them but i hugged her. "don't need to look at someone who hurt you so badly."

i felt my clothes becoming wet. i looked down to see Jihyun crying. we stayed like this for awhile until i broke the hug.

"Jihyun , let's get something to eat? oppa is hungry." i gave her a cute pout but she doesn't seem to like it.

she turned around wanting to go back home when i grabbed her wrist and dragged her along with me.

"oppa! let me go! you want to eat , eat youself i'm not hungry!" and she pushed my hand away from her wrist.

she turned around and walk again but i stopped her. i carried her on one side of my shoulder with her upper body behind me.

"i didn't say that you must eat with me because you're hungry. i'm hungry and i want you to accompany me."

she kept hitting my back asking me to let her go but i ignored it. many people stared at us but i didn't care too.

when we reached the restaurant , i placed her down and she looked at me with scary eyes. she again wanted to leave but i stopped her.

i pulled her hoodie and dragged her to a table. "sit." i said but she wouldn't budge. "i said sit." i pushed her down to a chair and i went to the opposite side.

"go ahead , order anything if you want. you haven't eat breakfast yet you must be hungry."

and yep. she didn't budge again. but gave me those scary looking eyes that looked like it wants to eat me up or something.

i didn't care and had a way to make her eat. i got the waiter here and ordered her favourite kimchi fried rice.

"how about you miss?" the waiter asked and i told him "oh she won't be getting anything. she's not hungry." the waiter nodded and walked away.

Jihyun's pov
after the waiter went off , i stared at Jihoon once again. he knew i love kimchi fried rice and he doesn't like it. why did he order it?

after awhile , the foor arrived. Jihoon kept making different noises and kept saying it's nice.

Jihoon's pov
i didn't like kimchi fried rice alot but i acted like it was really delicious. i looked at Jihyun and i saw her looking at my food.

i smirked and said "someone is hungry right? i can see you drooling already." "aniya , what are you talking about."

just then , her stomach rumbled. she clutched her stomach and looked down. i took a spoonful of rice and placed it infront of her.

"eat." she looked at me and the food but didn't open her mouth. i stood up and bend forward , reaching to her mouth.

i opened her mouth and shoved the rice into her mouth. "ahh , you're eating so well. here have the whole bowl i'll get another."

Jihyun looked down and i saw her cheeks blushing. i smiled because it looked cute. after i called for another bowl , i scooped alot of rice over to hers since i already ate some.

she ate finish everything. "see? told you you should eat. not skip meals everytime. you don't even know you looked like a monster eating so much just now."

i teased her and she smacked my head before leaving. i paid for the meal and ran after her and walked back home together

end of chapter

A/N : okay so guys. i'm so pissed that BTS isn't nominated as the SOTY contestants. i mean they were the second rank right?? and signal as the SOTY? no way why can't it be other songs?? i prefer knock knock or others but why signal tho? no hate on twice i love them alot especially my Dubu.