11~

Jihoon's pov
when is was our turn to go in , i immediately grabbed onto Jihyun's arm. every step i took was like an achievement to me.

i have no idea how many times i screamed while Jihyun was there telling me to shut up.

when we exited , i was sure my shirt was soaked from my sweat. how on earth was Jihyun still smiling?

"oppa , let's go get the fre- , oppa you're sweating so much! let's go to the restaurant now!" Jihyun said looking worried.

when we entered the restaurant , Jihyun insisted that i sit down while she get the drinks and some tissues

after a while , she came back with a tray that has two cups of drinks and some tissues on the tray as well.

"here oppa , drink some." she said passing me the cup of cola while she cleaned my sweat.

"i'll do it myself" i didn't want her to hear the sound of my heart beat please.

"aniya , you're like this because of me. i'm sorry." she pouted. "it's to make you happy. i did promise i will make you happy tonight after all."

Jihyun looked into my eyes. "oppa.." she kept coming closer. omg what is going to do? someone save me i'm suffering from a heart attack soon.

"you have an eye booger" she said reaching to clean my eyes. i can tell i was blushing. what was i expecting anyways? a kiss? no way.

after we finished our drinks , we went out of the restaurant. "oppa , let's go home. it's late already."

"wait! umm , wait for me at the
merry-go-round. i'll go get something first." and i rushed off to somewhere.

i went into a shop and got a small bouquet of flowers. yep. i want to confess tonight.

when i reached at the merry-go-round , Jihyun was standing there looking at her phone.

i took a deep breath in and walked towards her. i took the flowers i bought and put in in front of her face.she looked at me with her big eyes.

"Jihyun , i like you."

————————————————————