7~

Jihyun's pov
when we reached home , i was about to go straight to my room when Jihoon stood in front of me with his hands spreaded out.

"what are you doing right now?" i asked him with my hand on my hips. "stopping you from going into your room?" Jihoon said.

"well , this is my house and i do whatever i want to. and i want to go into my room." i said walking past Jihoon.

he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into his arms. his hands were around my waist. normal girls would become nervous and all because they like it but nope.

i didn't like the skinship me and Jihoon used to do to each other. it felt disgusting. i pushed Jihoon away. "get away from me. and stop touching me."

Jihoon's pov
after Jihyun said that , she went into her room and closed the door. i sighed. but strange? why do i feel like my heart is beating so fast? after i hugged Jihyun , my heart beat so fast.

i sat at the sofa thinking about it. do i like Jihyun? i mean , i do enjoy all the times i spent with her and i smiled alot when i'm with her.

do i look at her more than a friend? but Jihyun is so cold to me , does she like me or does she hate me? ugh i'm so confused.

————————————————————

A/N : hey guys..so i might not update alot now because i recently got some new storybooks from the library and i wanna read them all before the due date reaches..i'll prolly update about 1 or 2 chapters a day?and mama in hk will be tomorrow!! eggcited (not) for the results lmao. mnet you suck