22~

Jihyun's pov
"Jihyun , please be my girlfriend."

the moment Jihoon said that sentence , i was speechless. i looked up and looked around to see many people who were actually looking at us.

"oppa , don't do this here. get up first." i said pulling Jihoon up. "i'm not getting up without hearing an answer."

the people around us stood around and kept chanting for me to accept him.

suddenly , a group of four came into the crowd of people as well.

"Jihyun-ah , accept him." "u-unnie.." my sister came with her group members. i felt like crying but i couldn't.

i smiled at the thought of my sister's words. 'follow your heart.' i looked down and smiled at Jihoon.

i took the flowers in his hands and helped him up. he smiled happily and said "so , now your my girlfriend..right?"

"right you fool." i said pinching his cheeks. Jihoon was smiling like a fool as he kissed my cheeks.

the crowds cheered and slowly went back to their tables. Jiwoo and her group members walked towards me and Jihoon.

"congrats my dongsaeng! and Jihoon , thanks for opening her heart after so long." Jiwoo smiled patting Jihoon's back.

Daniel's pov
"yeobo , isn't that Jihyun?" Soyeon said looking towards a group of people. i turned around and looked at the group of people Soyeon was pointing at.

i squinted my eyes and realised it was Jihyun. with Jihoon and her sister's group members. "what an attention seeker. fancy doing this at a restaurant." i heard Soyeon said and i glared at her.

"i did propose to you the same way too. what are you talking about?" i said looking at my food.

"you-" "eomma , help me cut the steak." Soyeon was about to scold me when our son , dongwoo , asked her to help him with his food.

she rolled her eyes and started helping dongwoo. although i acted like i didn't care much about Jihyun and Jihoon , deep inside me regretted letting go of her and married Soyeon instead.

Soyeon was making my life like hell. with her bad temper after our marriage , it made me somehow regret marrying her.

there were times whereby , i would think of Jihyun sometimes. but now , i guess she has finally found someone who will love her real.

————————————————————