18~

Jihoon's pov
after hugging Jihyun from the back for a few minutes , i turned her around. "Jihyun look at me. i really like you. don't you trust me?"

Jihyun looked back down on the floor. "i do trust you. but somehow , there is a voice telling me not to give in."

i used my hand and lift her chin up. "so you like me huh?" i smirked looking at her lips.

"a-ani.." Jihyun was now looking at me. i leaned in closer till our faces were only inches away.

"don't need to lie to me. it's written on your face." after saying that , i leaned in to her and kissed her on her lips.

i felt her kiss back and i smirked. i knew she had feelings for me. it's just whether she is willing to believe me or not.

we kissed for quite some time and i broke it to get some oxygen. "that was my first kiss.." i told Jihyun and she looked up.

"jjinja?" she asked. "yea. but Daniel stole yours" i said pouting. she laughed.

"why are you laughing?" i said pinching her cheeks. "nothing." she replied still giggling.

i pulled her closer to me. once again , our faces were really close. even though is was quite dark , i could still see her pink cheeks.

"shall i punish you? for laughing at me?" she looked up and make eye contact with me. "no , i'm tired. i still need to rest for tomorrow's date , remember?"

she got out of my arms and walked towards the stairs to go down. i sighed. i actually forgetten about tomorrow's date.

Jihyun's pov
when we reached back to my house , i immediately went to my room. Jihoon wanted to sleep together with me but i didn't allow it.

before i slept , i decided to call Jiwoo. i walked to my balcony and opened the window.

i stepped outside and closed the window so if Jihoon is trying to eavesdrop , he won't be able to hear what i was about to say to my sister.

————————————————————