17~

Jihoon's pov
"Jihyun , have you fallen for me?" i asked Jihyun looking at her. she looked up , shocked at my sudden question.

"uh-i- um" Jihyun stuttered. i could tell that her cheeks were turning pink. i smirked at that.

"just admit it Jihyun. you're blushing already." Jihyun immediately covered her cheeks with her hands.

we went to walk around the neighbourhood. we walked around till evening and i brought her up to my house's rooftop.

the scenery was really nice because the lights from many buildings looked like stars. Jihyun was shocked at the scenery.

she ran to the edge of the rooftop to get a closer look. we did come up to my house's rooftop before but we only came up during the day.

seeing her so happy made me happy as well. i walked up to her and asked "great scenery , right?" she turned to face me. "yes! why didn't you bring me up here last time?"she pouted.

"Jihyun , we did come up here. it's just that we didn't come here in the night that's why." i replied.

she was still smiling at the scenery. i looked down at her hand and took it. she looked up from the sudden touch.

"Jihyun-ah , can you trust me now? can you give me your heart and let me cherish it? i promise i will never hurt it." i said with a serious tone.

Jihyun's pov
after hearing Jihoon's words , i pushed his hand away from mine. i walked further away and turned my back to him.

"oppa , i-i can't. i like you too but the thought of being in a relationship just reminds me of how Daniel hurt me..i loved him so much..and he hurt me..i'm just afraid to go through the same situation again.."

i was crying. half of me wanted to accept Jihoon but another half of me didn't want to because i was afraid.

suddenly , i felt a pair of arms around my waist. Jihoon was backhugging me. i tried to struggle out of his arms but he just said

"please. just stay like this."

————————————————————