8~

Jihyun's pov
i stayed in my room the whole day after eating outside with Jihoon. at around 7pm , Jiwoo unnie called me.

"hello? unnie" "Jihyun-ah , i asked Jihoon to bring you outside to eat for dinner. unnie will not be home these few weeks as i'm preparing for my group's comeback. listen to Jihoon araseo?"

"nae unnie." of course i lied. i mean if i'm not hungry , must i force myself to eat?

someone knocked on my door and it opened. "Jihyun , let's go out and e-" Jihoon said as he came into the room but i stopped him.

"oppa , i don't want to eat. and no way you are forcing me to go eat again. no get out of my room and leave me alone."

i said pushing him out of my room and i closed the door locking it.

Jihoon's pov
i had enough. i needed to make Jihyun eat. she has been skipping meals these few days. i wanted to unlock her door but i have no idea where did Jiwoo noona place the keys.

i went out of the house and walked to Jihyun's window. i climbed the tree next to her window and realised it was open.

i climbed inside and Jihyun looked at me shocked. "oppa , how d-" "save it. i will do all i can to make you eat."

with that i carried her the same way as i did this morning and she kept hitting my back asking me to put her down.

"where should we eat? you wanna eat at the same restaurant as this morning?" i asked and Jihyun shouted "i don't want to eat you pabo! put me down right now!"

"i can put you down. but you must agree to go on a date with me tomorrow. and i m-"

"i don't go for dates. dates are for lovers and i don't love anyone except for my sister!"

Jihyun's words hurt me. she doesn't love me. i put her down and she ran back home , leaving me there.

don't worry Jihyun. i'll make you believe in love once again. that Daniel doesn't deserve to be happy when you're not.

————————————————————

A/N : OMG GOT7 IS GOING TO MAMA!! they must be winning something!! and BTS TOO!!!!! can't wait for MAMA later :3