12~

Jihyun's pov
"Jihyun , i like you."

i was shocked at Jihoon oppa's words. he likes me? but i don't- no wait , i won't believe it.

"oppa , i-" "i know. i know you have not moved on or can't believe in love anymore. but trust me , i will make you believe."

"but i just can't , no , i won't accept you Jihoon. and i will never accept anyone. i'm sorry." after saying that , i ran away.

i ran to the park near my house. i sat on the bench and cried. i'm sorry Jihoon , you're really a nice person but you're too good to be mine.

i've been hurt by Daniel too much. i loved him so much but all i got was him cheating on me.

Jihoon's pov
guess i wasn't suppose to confess to her so soon. she still hasn't move on. i felt so sad. seeing Jihyun's back view getting further away , makes me feel so bad.

i walked home with my head down looking on the ground. when i reached home , i realised Jihyun isn't home.

eish , where did she go again.

i got out of the house and went around nearby until i walked into the park near her house. while walking , i saw a familiar back sitting on the bench.

i walked towards that person and sat beside her. "Jihyun-ah , mianhae." i was looking at her , hoping she would look back.

"Jihoon , it's not your fault. i just , can't and won't believe that you like me. and i will believe that i won't like or love anyone anymore."

Jihyun's tone sounded like she was crying. i went forward to her and hugged her.

"if you trust me , let me open your heart once again."

————————————————————