21~

Jihyun's pov
after i changed into the clothes Jihoon choose for me , i walked out of my room.

Jihoon heard my door open and he looked at my direction. "where are we going today?" i asked and Jihoon smirked.

"where do you want to go?" he asked coming closer to me. i stepped back a little everytime he stepped forward.

"why are you moving backwards?" Jihoon asked and i looked on the floor saying "a-ani..i'm hungry. let's go eat."

"you have your breakfast right in front of you now.." Jihoon told me and i was confused. i looked around looking for the 'breakfast'.

he sighed and held my hand. let's go have breakfast then.

Jihoon's pov
we spent the whole day together like what couples do till night. it was time for our dinner and i already reserved a table for us in a restaurant.

"Jihyun , i made a reservation at a restaurant nearby for dinner. let's go and eat." Jihyun nodded and we walked there.

Jihyun's pov
when we entered the restaurant , the waitress led us to the table Jihoon reserved for us.

the food was already prepared for us and there was a candle in the middle of the table.

"how? do you like it? a romantic breakfast date." Jihoon said placing his arm around my waist.

he led me to my sit and he went over to the other side to sit down. the food was still hot and it was really delicious.

"oppa , all these..it's really expensive right?" i said pointing to all the food. Jihoon nodded. "but it's worth to be spent on you."

i blushed at those words. Jihoon called the waiter in and whispered something to him. the waiter left and came back with a bouquet of flowers.

Jihoon took the flowers and walked to me. he knelt down on one knee and placed the flowers infront of me.

"Jihyun , please be my girlfriend."

————————————————————