13~

Jihyun's pov
"if you trust me , let me open your heart once again."

the moment Jihoon said that sentence , i looked up to face him. "how? how will you do that?"

i asked and he just smiled. "just believe me. and all you have to do is just treat me like how you do now , like a friend."

i looked at him confused. how can he open my heart when i friendzone him? does he think that he is a legend?

Jihoon's pov
after moment of silence , i went back home together with Jihyun. the whole journey back home was a quiet one.

i'm not sure how , but i will open up your heart again Jihyun. just wait.

whether i'll be your boyfriend , or still a friend in the future , i want to help you.

after reaching home , when Jihyun went inside her room to sleep , surprisingly she didn't close her door.

i sat at her door leaning against the wall watching her sleep. i wasn't aware of the time when i looked at my phone to see that i have spent half an hour sitting there just watching Jihyun sleep.

just as i was about to leave , Jihyun suddenly woke up with a scream and she started breathing really fast.

Jihyun's pov
i got into my room and slept , not knowing there was actually someone looking at me.

i started dreaming of clowns. yep , i had a nightmare. i have a phobia of clowns. it was because when i was really young , i dreamt that a clown was chasing after me with a bloody knife. i'm not sure if you would consider that as a phobia but , i do.
(A/N : i have a phobia of clowns ;-; and i wrote down how i actually got this phobia just because of a stupid dream.)

i woke up feeling scared. i started breathing really quickly. Jihoon came beside me and asked if i was alright.

"oppa , why-" "i asked if you're alright. don't need to know why am i here." Jihoon said with a serious tone.

"i-i dreamt of c-c-clowns.." i said looking down , still shaking from my nightmare.

Jihoon sat on my bed and hugged me. "sshh..everything is alright now. i'll accompany you to sleep , no buts"

he tucked me in bed and went over to the other side and lay down. i was pulled into his embrace.

my face was facing his chest and his head was above mine. i could hear his heartbeat. it was really quick.

with his arms around me , i fell asleep soundly.

————————————————————