16~

Jihoon's pov
while waiting for Jihyun to finish washing up , i walked to her closet and looked for nice outfits for her to wear.

honestly , i can picture that whatever she wears will look really nice on her so i just took a black top with a pink skirt.

i actually wanted her to wear full pink since i love pink alot but , Jihyun likes black and i didn't want her to wear something she didn't want to so i mixed it

the shoes and the socks were also picked by me. after she came out from the bathroom , i gave her the outfit and told her to style her hair too.

i waited outside in the living room and when i heard her door open , i stood up immediately. when she came out of her room , she looked so gorgeous.

i was staring at her with my eyes wide open till she cleared her throat. "can we go now? i'm hungry." she said walking pass me.

i held onto her wrist. "today , you are going out as my date. so you must listen to what i tell you to do , araseo? now i want you to hold my hand."

i said reaching my right hand out to her. i saw her roll her eyes before holding my hand.

Jihyun's pov
i was trying to act like i wasn't bothered by me and Jihoon holding hands but my heart beat was increasing.

my palms were sweaty when we were on the way to the restaurant so i let go. Jihoon looked at me and said "ah! i forgot to add another rule. if you go against my orders , you'll go on another date with me the next day. and now , i earn another date for tomorrow."

he said it while smiling and i talked back. "pabo! my hands are so sweaty! you sure you want to hold these sweaty and disgusting palms of mine?" i said trying to make my hands sound disgusting so he wouldn't hold it.

but i was wrong.

"yes. if i really like you , i won't be disgusted by such a small matter. i mean my palms wil sweat too. if i'm disgusted by yours , how about myself?" Jihoon smiled and held my hand once again.

when we went to the restaurant , we ate till we were really full. suddenly , Jihoon asked me a question which i didn't know how to answer back.

"Jihyun , have you fallen for me?"

————————————————————