5~

Jihyun's pov
weeks passed , and as usual , i felt like staying in my room and not go out. Jiwoo unnie entered my room. "Jihyun , come out and eat. Jihoon is here too."

"i'm not hungry unnie. i'll eat later." i said and Jiwoo unnie went out.

Jiwoo's pov
after i exited Jihyun's room , Jihoon looked at me with hope , hoping Jihyun would be beside me.

"noona , Jihyun doesn't want to eat?" "nae. never mind about her , we'll eat first."

after we ate finish breakfast , i packed my stuff and got ready to go for practice. "Jihoon-ah , can you stay here? i have to go for practice today. can't keep skipping."

"nae noona , i don't have practice today anyways." Jihoon said smiling. "thanks Jihoon" i said and i left the house.

it has been weeks and weeks but Jihyun still remains cold towards everyone who tries to talk to her.

Jseph oppa has tried , Somin unnie has tried even BM oppa also tried. but she just remains cold towards them all , including me.

now , we all left Jihoon. me and Jihoon has discussed it through. i asked him to help me and i have been trying to find chances to put the both of them alone.

hopefully , things will change since Jihyun cherishes this friendship between her and Jihoon.

Jihoon's pov
after Jiwoo noona left , i went to Jihyun's door and knocked it. "Jihyun , oppa is coming in."

i opened the door and saw Jihyun on her beanbag cushion. she was reading a book. "Jihyun , oppa wants to go out and p-"

"oppa go yourself. stop asking me to go out with you. don't be like unnie please , keep asking me to go out. i'll go out when i want to. now leave me alone."

i was shocked at the way how Jihyun spoke to me. but i can't blow up now because Jihyun isn't doing this on purpose.

i exited her room and went to the kitchen. i wanted to make her something to eat when she came out of her room.

"where are you going?" i asked her and she replied without turning around. "somewhere for me to know and for you to find out."

and she left. just like that. i sighed. i'm not sure if i can help Jihyun get rid of her cold personality. i want to help Jiwoo noona too.

so i decided to follow Jihyun.

Jihyun's pov
i wanted to go to the library to borrow some books to read. i was wearing a black hoodie and blue ripped jeans.

on the way , Jihoon suddenly appeared beside me. i turned around shocked. "oppa , why are you here?"

"you told me to find out where you were going , so now i'm finding out. go on , lead the way. that way i can find out." Jihoon smiled at me and i looked away without smiling back.

while we were walking , Jihoon kept talking about things that seemed funny because he laughed but i didn't laugh at all.

we walked till i stopped my tracks. Jihoon was still walking till he realised that i stopped. "wae?" Jihoon walked back asking me.

my eyes only looked front.

there he was , with that same woman he slept with and a child..

(sorry if i didn't put this clearly , i meant pregnancy. i mean like pregnancy is still with a child..right? just saying cos i don't want you guys to be confused.)

——————————————————

A/N : update for yall :))and guys omgomgomg i'm so proud that wanna one won the best new male artist award :') although i already expected it. and Chungha. she was so beautiful. she look so good in anything she wears. i love love love her so muchh