21- First Kiss Again

I had a great time at dinner with Arsenio. I wasn't expecting him to do something so generous for me. He revealed more of himself to me that night more than he ever had before. He was still distant, but he smiled and laughed and didn't make me feel like gum on the bottom of his shoe.

I wasn't expecting such a nice gesture from him. But I definitely wasn't expecting what happened when we got home.

"Thank you for taking me to dinner, Arsenio. I enjoyed it. I haven't been out for my birthday since I was ten years old." I said, beaming up at him.

I truly was so thankful for that night. Thankful that, Arsenio, of all people, remembered a little detail about me and let me celebrate it for the first time in years. It meant more to me than he will ever know. I felt human, for the first time in years. Like I was a person deserving of kind gestures instead of like the thing my father kept in his house to use when it was convenient.

He then bent to untie his shoes and I saw his back muscles flexing underneath his shirt. His biceps bulged as he untied the knots. I stared mesmerized by how handsome he was and how he radiated pure, raw, male masculinity.

"You like what you see?" Arsenio said to me with a smirk on his face. Oh no. He caught me staring. My face heated up per usual and I didn't know what to say after being caught. So, I just looked away.

I felt him move closer to me. The fabric of his shirt brushed against my arm. He then leaned down and whispered into my ear, "I like what I see, too."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I couldn't tell if he was joking or not. I was suspicious after what happened between us that last time I'd trusted him.

He then pulled me flush against his muscled body. I felt every crevice of his muscles and every dip of his body. I also felt something hard on my lower stomach.

Oh, my.

Was that...

Was that his.... thingy?

The thought that I made Arsenio feel aroused made my entire body a few shades redder, and made my hands a little clammy.

Before I could even recognize his head was moving closer to mine because I was so caught up in the fact that I could feel his erection, he leaned down and connected our lips in a kiss.

I wasn't sure how to act being that I had never been kissed before, so I just placed my hands on his chest as one of his hands tangled in my hair and the other squeezed my hip.

I moaned against his mouth, the noise taking me surprise a little bit. He deepened the kiss by biting my bottom lip and sliding his tongue into my mouth. I could feel his member growing harder again me as we kissed.

He moved the hand on my hip up to my face and tilted my face up a bit more. We stayed like that for a few minutes, pressed up against each other while sharing passionate kisses before Arsenio pulled away and trailed hot, open-mouthed kisses up and down my neck.

I moaned again when he nibbled on the skin where my neck and shoulder met. I could feel him smirk against my neck, causing my blush to grow brighter once again. I tilted my head back some, giving him more room.

Then, almost as if a stick was shoved up his ass, he pulled away from me and turned the other way completely. I froze and my heart dropped into my stomach. It was happening again.