51- The Victim

Arsenio's POV

"Buongiorno, Bella," I said, kissing the top of her head. (Goodmorning, beautiful)

"Good morning, Arsenio," she whispered as she turned around in my arms to face me. "How did it go last night?" She asked.

"Everything went according to plan. No women or children were hurt and we took the captives to the club," I replied.

"I'm glad that nobody got hurt," she said as she twirled a piece of my hair between my fingers. "You worry me every time you go out...I can't sleep or eat."

"You need to eat. You aren't just feeding yourself anymore."

"I know, I know. I've been forcing myself to eat when you're gone now that I'm pregnant, and I try not to stress out, but I just can't help it. How can I not worry about you when you do things like this for a living," she said sadly, a frown on her lovely face.

"Eloise, I'm not trying to make you upset. I know that it stresses you out and I know that you don't like it, but the way you compose yourself is stellar. You handle everything very well, even though it is so foreign to you. I'm very impressed by your ability to accept this and to adapt to your new life with me."

Eloise nodded and wrapped her arms around me as she pressed closer to my chest. "I love you," she whispered.

"I love you, too."

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"You will give it to me - Now!" Kazimir boomed before landing a blow into the victim's gut.

The victim screamed out in pain as they struggled against the ropes that trapped them to the chair.

"Not yet, please sir, not yet," the victim begged. But their begging was of no use.

Kazimir was infuriated. His plan for the women's shelter was ruined by none other than Arsenio Campione. All he could see was red and all he wished was for Arsenio's head to be mounted on his office wall.

This sex trade would have brought millions to his empire, but Arsenio prevented that from happening. Kazimir didn't care so much about the death of his men as they were disposable, but he was angry about the money. He needed that money. 

He was going to employ his attack on Arsenio and he was going to do it as soon as possible. He was done waiting. Arsenio had pushed him to his limit. He was worried that if he waited any longer, Arsenio would only continue to steal potential profits from him and weaken his family. 

Kazimir cracked his fist across the victim's face, and a stream of cries soon followed.

"You will tell me where Campione lives today, or when we do finally get it out of you, those will be the last words you ever speak," Kazimir growled, a spray of his saliva covering the victim's face. He pulled his fist back once more, about to punch the victim again when he was interrupted.

"Wait!" The victim yelled. They couldn't take the abuse anymore. After a few measly minutes, they had already broken down.

"I will tell you, please don't kill me," they begged.

Kazimir crossed his arms and glared down at the person as he awaited their response.

"Arsenio lives about an hour away from Nebula. I have his address written down on a notepad on my desk. I will give it to you when you let me go, but please don't kill me," the victim begged as tears streamed down their face. They were almost hysterical.