31- Taking The Lead

Eloise's POV:

I woke up with mountainous arms wrapped around my torso. A heavy leg was slung over my own legs, and the back of my head was pressed against a muscled chest. With quite the effort, I managed to turn myself around under Arsenio's strong grip.

When I got situated, I looked up at his face. He looked at peace when he was asleep. So carefree and serene; it was a beautiful sight to see him so stress-free. The usual scowl he wore when dealing with others was completely erased. I chose to believe that had partly to do with me.

His soft snores filtered through the air while his finger tapped unknowingly against my skin. His finger against my skin comforted me, and within moments I was drifting off to sleep again.

My eyes had just barely closed when they popped open again. At first, all I heard was incoherent mumbling, but then his words became clearer. "Eloise... eating shrimp with Eloise. Lots of soy sauce. Lots of soy sauce." Then after that, more incoherent mumbling.

I couldn't help myself and I started laughing. My laughs woke Arsenio up and he flew up from the bed and demanded to know what was wrong. I could barely speak through my laughing, but I managed to say, "Nothing is wrong you caveman. You were just talking in your sleep." He rolled his eyes at me and my childish antics.

"What did I say, Bella?" he asked.

"Oh nothing," I teased. "Just how you were so in love Ermanno," I said through giggles. He scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Sure. Now, what did I say."

"You said and I quote, "Eloise... eating shrimp with Eloise. Lots of soy sauce. Lots of soy sauce." I said while continuing to laugh.

He shrugged his shoulders. "I love shrimp." Sitting up against the headboard, he pulled me to lay on top of him.

"How did you sleep?" I asked while I massaged his shoulders. He leaned his head back and sighed in pleasure at my movements. My face heated up with redness, and tingles shot through my body, straight to my core. I loved making him feel good.

"Great," he replied. "You?"

"Great," I answered. I leaned down and placed my lips over his, scooching up on his lap more to get a better reach. He squeezed my hips in his hands. "What are you doing, you little vixen?" He asked as I trailed my lips down his neck.

"Am...Am I doing it right?" I asked. I never led the kisses much before, it was always him taking control. "You're doing perfect, Gattina." He replied.

He titled his neck a bit so I had better access. I felt my nerves calming as I continued to kiss his skin. I was nervous to do something wrong, but his praise eased my worries. My confidence boosted when I bit down on the skin between his shoulder and neck, eliciting a groan from him. I felt his member growing underneath me, and I took that as a sign that I was doing this right.

"Eloise," he moaned out. I smiled against his skin. My blush was still present, but I was proud of myself for taking the lead, and I could tell that he enjoyed it.

"Cosa mi stai facendo, Gattina?" (What are you doing to me, gattina?) Arsenio said after I finished my kisses on his neck. I didn't leave any hickeys, mainly because I wasn't sure how to, but I was proud of myself for taking the reigns for once. I think I would do that from time to time. I liked making him feel as good as he made me feel, but I enjoyed it when he was in control. For some people, his dominant and possessive nature would be off-putting, but I craved it.

"That was sexy, Eloise," Arsenio said as he squeezed my butt in his large hands.

My face further reddened in color. "I just thought that you would enjoy it," I said quietly.