46- Positive

6 Weeks LATER

Arsenio was on top of me, kissing me gently to wake me up. His tongue traced across the crease of my lips before I opened for him, allowing him to sink into my mouth.

"Good morning," he said when he pulled away. He sat up in the bed, the sheet falling away from his body and revealing his toned chest.

"Morning," I said through a yawn.

I sat up against the headboard but kept the sheets pulled against my body.

"You don't have to hide from me, gattina." Arsenio said as he wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me into his chest, causing the sheet to pull away from my leg and stomach.

"I'm not hiding, I'm just trying to get ready. Stop trying to move my sheets." I chastised.

He shot me a sly smile. "I was hoping for a nip slip."

"Arsenio," I growled, before standing up from the bed.

He walked behind me and pressed himself against me. He bent his head, leaning his face into the crook of my neck.

"Arsenio stop. We just did...sinful things."

I had to go grocery shopping and I wanted to go early to avoid the crowds of Saturday shoppers.

"That doesn't mean we can't do more sinful things," he said huskily as he nipped at my skin and ran his hands across my hips.

Rolling my eyes, I gripped his wrists and stepped away from him. "No, I have to go grocery shopping. I couldn't go last week because you did this same thing."

"I can't help that you find me irresistible, Eloise." He said with a smirk.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes at his antics. I walked into the closet and quickly got dressed as Arsenio did the same.

When he walked out of the closet before me, I breathed a sigh of relief. I let out a small groan as I rubbed my stomach. For the last week, my stomach had been killing me. I was nauseous constantly and I even threw up a few times. Ermanno and Jess had the stomach flu last week, so I assumed I was unlucky and caught what they had.

I didn't want to tell Arsenio though, he would freak out and make the whole situation a bigger deal than it needed to be. Luckily I had been able to hide my being sick from him as he was usually working or doing something else during those times.

I sighed as a wave of nausea rolled through me. I hopped whatever bug I had passed soon. It was getting very bothersome.

"Are you ready?" I asked when I was done brushing my teeth and hair. Arsenio was stretched out on the bed with his eyes closed.

He nodded his head and got up. As we walked down to the garage, my anxiety spiked at the thought of riding in his vehicle. I wasn't too sure how the motion of the car would affect my sensitive stomach.

"Are you okay?"

I sighed internally. He knew something was wrong and lying would only prove futile.

"I just have a headache is all. I'll be fine," I said as I turned around to look at him. I said it as convincingly as I could and hopefully, he would buy it.