52- Right Decision

"Arsenio," I said as we lay in bed together a few nights later.

"Hmm?"

"I think we should talk to your parents."

"Why?" He grumbled.

"Please don't get upset. Just hear me out, okay?" I asked.

"Fine," he sighed after a few moments. I rolled on my side in the bed so I was facing him.

"My mother is dead, and I don't want our baby having anything to do with my father. But the baby deserves to have grandparents who will love and adore him. I don't want his only family to be the two of us. I think he deserves more. And please, I don't want you to think I'm pressuring you into forgiving your father, because forgiveness takes time - I know that, but I think that if you want to, you owe it to yourself to see if your father truly has changed for the better," I said.

I didn't want him to meet with his father if he truly didn't want to, but I think if he would give it a chance, he deserved to see if his father has changed. For both himself and our baby.

He pushed out a deep breath of air as he ran his hand over my tiny baby bump that wasn't yet noticeable in my clothes. "I want him to know my mother, but I just don't know about Pietro, Eloise."

I nodded and leaned in to kiss him on the shoulder. "Okay. I don't think he deserves you or your time so quickly yet," I agreed. I wanted him to know that I supported him in his decision. If he felt that Pietro wasn't good enough for the baby, then I would stand by him. And if in the future he decided to see if his father had changed over the years, I would support him in that as well.

I was glad, however, that he was taking his time. I didn't know Pietro, but I did know that he didn't deserve Arsenio. Arsenio deserved so much better than what he got and his father wasn't worthy of his time so soon.

"Then, we should have your mother over soon before she leaves. I think she would love to know about her grandchild," I said.

Arsenio nodded and pulled me as tightly as possible against his hard body.

He leaned down and pressed his lips onto mine and I eagerly kissed back. I loved the touch and taste of this man. Rolling on top of me, but making sure to keep his weight off of me, he hooked my left leg behind his back.

"I love you," he whispered when he pulled away from my lips.

"I love you," I replied while running my hands up and down his naked back.

He connected our lips again and as he did so, he slowly eased his body into mine with a single thrust of his hips.

"Mmmm," I mewled under his strong body as his strokes became more and more powerful.

I broke our kiss and leaned my lips into his neck, sucking softly on his tanned skin. "Eloise," he groaned as my tongue met his skin.

I brought my hips up to meet his thrusts and at the same time, I marked his skin with a hickey. I didn't care that he was a 26-year-old man and that hickeys were seen as "childlike." I wanted to mark my territory.

As the minutes passed, our movements became more sloppy as we raced for release. We both came together, as we stared into each other's eyes. I watched his face express the intense pleasure he felt and I knew he watched mine as well.