27- Arsenio's Mother

"Mother?" I questioned when she and Eloise looked at me from their positions on the couch.

"Arsenio, what are you doing with that gun? Put it away for God's sakes, I'm not an intruder." My mother, Carlotta, said as she pushed off from the couch and walked toward me.

She embraced me in a hug I reluctantly hugged her back. She knew how much I despised hugging. "I didn't know that was your car here. You've gotten a new one since I last saw you. I was worried that Eloise was hurt." I explained. I placed my pistol back in the holster.

"My son? Worried about somebody other than himself? My word. I'm glad I decided to stop by or else I would never have heard about her now would I?" She sent me an accusing glare.

"I would have told you about her, mother. Eloise is important to me."

My mother walked closer to me and smacked the back of my head. "What the hell was that for?" I demanded.

"You treated this beautiful girl like a slave. How dare you! And you tried to hide her from me? I did not raise you to treat a woman like that!" She yelled. My mother was a very sweet woman, but when something displeased her, she let you know.

"It's okay, Carlotta. He's making it up to me," Eloise said and smiled sweetly at me. She got up from her spot on the couch and approached me. Wrapping her arms around my torso, she pushed her body into mine. I wrapped my arms tightly around her and buried my nose in her hair. She smelled wonderful. I didn't despise her hugs.

"How was your day, Bella?" I asked as I ran my nose along the curvature of her neck, eliciting a quiet sigh from her.

"It was okay. I missed you, but your mom kept me company," she said. She pulled away and went to stand next to my mother whose mouth was agape.

"I cannot believe you have found a woman!" She exclaimed. She wrapped Eloise in a hug and squeezed her.

"Mother, you don't need to suffocate her." I pointed out.

"I'm so excited, Arsenio. You've never been interested in dating or even caring for others. Eloise is the most amazing gift to you, don't destroy it," she said with a pointed look.

"Well, I'm going to go get dinner started. How about some baked fish and fries?" She asked after a few minutes.

"That sounds amazing," Eloise responded. My mother smiled and headed towards the kitchen.

Eloise looked back up at me and placed her hands on my arms. "Your mother is lovely. She reminds me of my own mother." A sad look glazed over her eyes but disappeared quickly.

I slipped my fingers under her chin and pulled her head up more. "I'm glad you like her. She already loves you."

Her small smile wasn't unnoticed. "When she saw that I was here she was very confused. I told her about how I worked for you for some time. She flipped when she found out that you didn't tell her about me," Eloise giggled. She looked like an absolute angel, especially when she laughed. I felt my pants tightening.

Eloise glanced down at the floor and noticed my issue. Her face heated up and her eyes widened. "Arsenio!" She yelled in a hushed whisper.

"What?" I asked, faking innocence.

Eloise had no idea what to do, only pointed at my dick and looked up at me with frantic, wide eyes. "Fix yourself before your mother sees!" She exclaimed.

I walked closer towards her, pushing her up against the wall and leaning my body into hers. I made sure she could feel my cock against her lower abdomen.