33- Private Jet

Hey guys! Be sure to check out my other two stories "King of The Vamps" and "It All Started With a Baby", it would be greatly appreciated!

Also, be sure to vote and comment! I love reading all of your comments and what you have to say!

****

"Please tell me where we are going," I begged.

He slid his hand from the steering wheel to my thigh. He gripped my thigh in his hand and squeezed. I leaned my head back and sighed as shocks ran up and down my skin.

"Don't laugh at me. You did this," I grumbled after he smirked at my reaction to his touch.

He squeezed my thigh again and shot me his breathtaking smile. Arsenio didn't smile much, but when he did it was like my whole world stopped. All I could think about was him, all I could see was him. He was so beautiful.

"You'll find out when we get there, Gattina." He said.

"Ugh," I sighed. "I hate surprises."

"Oh, I talked to a man at your club today. He said he used to be good friends with your father. What was his name?" I rubbed my chin as if that would give me the answer.

"Oh yes! His name was Adriano," I said after a few seconds of searching my memory.

"Yes, he was a good friend of my father's. He is one of the only people I can actually stand to be around," Arsenio replied. I made a mental note of that. Maybe I could find Adriano and ask him to meet with Arsenio since they hadn't seen each other in the last few years.

Eventually, we pulled into a very large, open space in the middle of nowhere. There appeared to be a runway, like at an airport, but we weren't at an airport. There was also a huge building with different openings on the front.

In front of the building, a huge jet was waiting on the pavement. We pulled up to the garage-type building and Arsenio parked the truck inside.

"What is going on?" I asked in wonder. I'd never been on a plane before. Were we taking a trip somewhere?

"Come on, Bella." He replied, ignoring my question. I wished he would just answer my questions. His secretive attitude was growing frustrating.

We walked toward the jet and a man walked around the other side to greet us. He appeared to be in his forty's and looked healthy for someone his age.

"Ciao, capo." The man said to Arsenio in Italian. I didn't speak Italian, but I knew he said, "Hello, boss."

"Ciao, Lorenzo. This is Eloise," Arsenio said and pointed to me. "Is the jet ready for us?" He asked.

"Yes, Sir. Nothing but the best for you, Sir." He said to Arsenio. Then he looked over at me and sent a smile my way. "Hello, madame," He said.

"Hi," I replied with a short wave of my hand. I let out a little awkward laugh because I had never been referred to as "madame" before.

"I'll go get our bags and we will be ready," Arsenio said and walked off toward the truck.

The man, Lorenzo, walked back to the front of the cockpit. After a few moments, Arsenio had brought back a few suitcases with him. I offered to take one from him, but he shook his head and continued walking.