58- Power Struggle

Hey guys! Thanks for getting me to two millions reads, it means the world to me. I've said it before, but I truly never thought I would see even 100,000 reads on this story when I first started writing it. So this is truly an honor. Thank you so much for sticking with this story and with me!

Also, if you haven't yet, please check out my other story called King Of The Vamps. The synopsis is below!

In a world where Vampires have taken over, humans are treated like dirt underneath vampires' feet

In a world where Vampires have taken over, humans are treated like dirt underneath vampires' feet. Humans are considered inferior to the vampires. They treat the humans awfully and force them to abide by their laws.

Once a year, King Ulric, king of the vampires, chooses a different town in the U.S to pick young girls to be his servants. The jobs the human girls are forced into can range from being a cook to being the King's personal play toy. However, no girl has ever returned after being taken back to the kingdom.

This year, King Ulric decided to stop in PotterTown, eighteen-year-old Amaryllis Westbay's town. Amaryllis was an intelligent, young girl who thought she had her whole life ahead of her, that was until the vampires took over. What will happen when the vicious, stone cold vampire meets the innocent yet strong-willed human?

****

❗️UNEDITED❗️

"Let me drive you home," I begged as we walked to the truck to go back home. Arsenio had just been checked out by Dr. Rossi and he was all bandaged up. The Doctor didn't fully knock Arsenio out to dig the bullets out of his body as Arsenio refused to be unaware of what was going on around him. He didn't even want any form of a local anesthetic to ease the pain as the doctor dug around inside his body, but I begged him to, and he finally gave in to my begging.

He gave me a look saying no. "Arsenio, you're hurt. You need to sit still and rest," I demanded.

He shot me another look, his eyes telling me not to command anything of him, but his lips curled into a smirk. "Did you become my master or something, mio amore?" He growled into my ear.

"When you get severely injured and don't take the proper steps to bet better, then yes," I replied.

He dropped my hand and grabbed my hip, pulling me closer. "I don't like being told what to do little girl, but I suppose I can do it for you."

I smiled, happy that he relented to my will. It wasn't something that happened often. "Thank you."

"I'll just have to punish you later," he smirked as he tossed me the keys. My face flames as I pulled myself into the driver's seat of the truck.